rF2 S397 GT3 @ Circuito de Jerez - Friday 22 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
When I try to enter the practice server, a message appears: Package not available. Obviously, I own the cars and the circuit. In the other hand, I must say that I can enter in the GTE server without problems. I reinstalled the cars and the circuit but nothing different happened.
Am I missing something?

• Go to your steam inventory
  • Click on the car you want to Unsubscribe from
  • Click view workshop item
  • Now Unsubscribe from the car
  • Do that for every car in both GT3 packs
  • Now Subscribed to all the cars again
  • Now fire up RF2 and it now it should force steam to update the GT3 packs:thumbsup:

I'll be 100% there to put in a qualy lap but something came up and I'll be late for qualy :redface:
Please save my slot. Really looking forward to the race, loving the track with the macca 720 :geek::geek:

Had contact with an Aston, not sure who but felt I was leaving room.Guessing I didn't.. sorry to whoever that was. Did wait for you.

Was making my way back up the order, having some good racing then pushed too hard through the second to last corner lost the car and hit the barrier.

Lost the rear wing, if I had realised sooner would have pitted and remained in the race. Oh well.

I do make these silly mistakes :(

Last edited:
Congrats to the winner and podium. Well done to all finishers.

Was glad to be in a car that noone chosed... Wonder why... :whistling:

5 spins and a pit stop for refueling... Oh dear... :roflmao:

Anyway, thanks for hostings these races, had a huge fun for a few laps.

Cheers,
Paulo

Was making my way back up the order, having some good racing then pushed too hard through the second to last corner lost the car and hit the barrier.

Lost the rear wing, if I had realised sooner would have pitted and remained in the race. Oh well.

I do make this silly mistakes :(

I was following you for a while and I though, he is driving like crazy (in a good way of course, always fair driving).
Then, Booooom you hit that tire barrier so hard.... :whistling:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%