rF2 S397 GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Fri 27 Nov 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Getting quite hammered but luckily i have a setup and training completed already.
If anyone wants a superb Radical setup msg me
It was done fully sober and with years of experience and you will beat many faster cars with it. Long live the Radical!!!

Last edited:
I sadly won't make it.. Bought the track just for tonight but will have to work until mid race, urghs :rolleyes:

Next time! Wish you all a great first race at this track!

Getting quite hammered but luckily i have a setup and training completed already.
It was done fully sober and with years of experience and you will beat many faster cars with it. Long live the Radical!!!

Hammered already, I though you were a Finn, not from Russia? :whistling:

I sadly won't make it.. Bought the track just for tonight but will have to work until mid race, urghs :rolleyes:

Next time! Wish you all a great first race at this track!

I knew you had read Spürburgring by a mistake and just now realized it was Spa! :x3:

Hi!

You'll need to enter your name in the "custom title" on your account page here before I can sign you up. This is because we need to know that the ones entering the server have actually signed up. And as it's required to use your name when racing with us, we need a way to confirm it.
This custom title does not show up on any search engine - searches, it does not get indexed :)

it s ok now ?

I have interest in a radical setup. Like the car but struggle to finde a Balance, stabile setup with good tyrewear and fast laptimes

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 194 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 124 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 132 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 56 19.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.4%
Back