rF2 S397 GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Fri 14 Jan 2022 *January Trophy Rd 2/4*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Has anyone else found that the rear of the cars like to swap ends on you for no reason at the long fast right? I couldn't find a setup that stopped it on both the Callaway and Radical. Weird

ive always struggled getting the rear end to feel life like and not randomly snap, if i change the setup to "fix" the issue it kills my tyres.

you could try lowering the rear 1 click and adding 1 click more front roll bar

Has anyone else found that the rear of the cars like to swap ends on you for no reason at the long fast right? I couldn't find a setup that stopped it on both the Callaway and Radical. Weird
Yep, also happens to me both in the Audi and Ferrari. Usually after driving for a quarter of an hour. I tend to lift off a bit and take it easier on the brakes and going back on the throttle. Not sure if I can do that in the heat of the battle?

If it snaps in the long right, its usually because it bottoms out. Try adding a couple of clicks on the springs and dampers all around. Where's the 3rd spring when you need it.... Packers could also help.

Last edited:

Yup. Long right hander at the "top" of the track, and the last left corner (second to last corner on the track). I know that the last time we used this track, the only way I managed to keep it ok, was running light on fuel, so I was forced to do a stop.

Which is quite consistent with @Jan Larsen 's bottoming out comment :)

Weather Update: New York is timezone EST, which is UTC -5. That means GMT -5 and CET (Central European Time) -6.
Please remember this when looking at the weather forecast. Do not look at the forecast for your local time, but New York local time. This means to look at the weather at current time, will be to look at the weather at 13:05 on the forecast-page. Just so you actually look at the correct forecast. :)

Sorry, but have to sign out tonight :(
Just going through the final day(s) of Covid and are so freaking tired. I tried to do a couple of laps yesterday, but couldn't keep the concentration for more than one lap.

I'll be ready for next week - have a good one :thumbsup:

Wish you the very best recovery.
Look on the bright side, no matter where you are in Denmark, there wont be thin air ;)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%