rF2 S397 GT3 With New TyreModel @ Road America - Fri 17 Feb 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Ever since that last update my fF2 keeps crashing/freezing. Happens when I’m out on track and hit ESC to go back to pits. Anyone else having this problem???

thanks Dominic and lars, thats the one ive heard of, going to download it tonight
it's a must have. adds another dimension to these racing sims. don't forget to customize it to use your name for radio communications, and also as Lars said, turn on the 'sweary words' for a little more spicy chatter.

SERVER IS UP!

Note - everyone who has bookmarked the server, will not have it show up in bookmarks. The usual server for these Friday races (Internal server 1) will be used for the Daytona 250, and is set up for that. That server is a server that I know oval-rules are set up properly on, and therefor that one is being used for that event.
It's easy to find the RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3 server in the regular server browser though :)

does anyone happen to have a good, steady setup for the C7 they can be kind enough to share with a new guy...?
thanks in advance....

does anyone happen to have a good, steady setup for the C7 they can be kind enough to share with a new guy...?
thanks in advance....

Good question. With the new tyres and BoP, the cars have changed quite a bit from previously, so from what I can gather, the old setups aren't that useful anymore.

With new BoP I have no idea what car people are going with either (except that the Radical supposedly are slow af!)

I'm in please

Ah! The Le Gallez battle is live! :D

reason for this is that the beta-builds are updated more regularly, and this means we must take down all servers, update them, and get them up again for every update.

To add to this, in under 3 weeks there has been 5 beta-updates. Which means that if we were to use beta builds, I would have to take down all servers, update the 5 servers, 5 times in these sub-3 weeks, and get them up again.
So, unless there is something really special (which I know, the "race against unowned DLC cars" sorta is), we'll just stick with stable builds!

thanks in advance....
@Jan Larsen usually uses the C7, maybe he has something for the new tyre model he'd be willing to share.
Otherwise I tested the Ferrari, Porsche and Mercedes and have a decent setup for these if you want to use one of them. I'm about 1 sec of the pace with the Merc though, no idea how to become faster with it.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 248 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 197 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 137 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.3%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.5%