Season 10 Round 10 Track Vote!

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
hi folks, with monaco only round the corner it means we are close to the end of season 10 and seeing as weve not chosen the last track we'll be racing on we should try get it sorted out very soon.

everyone can have 1 vote, the voting will be public too so when the vote closes we will count the votes from presto gp members and decide the winner, anyone voting from outwith presto wont be counted towards the result, the vote is set to close on the day of the monaco race so we can get straight on with practising whatever is chosen.

thanks.

yes the pole is closed marko :( , it was stated in the first post that it would close on the day of the monaco race, theres been plenty of time for everyone to vote :thumbsup: .

Yes, I read the post and noticed it is closed on the day of Monaco race, which is today. So, I think my vote should count? We can arrange another vote between Imola and Hockenheim. I can do the poll, if you don't want?

if you read the post and noticed it was today then you couldve done it sooner? plus your not the only one not to vote, as helder says he too hasnt vote, and about 6 other folk, but they probably wont care and even if they do there was a time limit on voting and voting is closed.

we could have a vote about allowing markos vote then have a vote to decide that vote, or we could just go with what the vote is, my vote is, i dont really care lol.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%