SEASON 12 Race 2 MELBOURNE INCIDENT REPORT

I have one incident to report that is entirely my fault. :(

A little after half way, I went off and eagerly rejoined in front of @Jan Sramek which we then collided. Mr, Sramek I apologize for this, but I looked at the replay and see you still managed a top ten. I am glad I did not completely ruin your race. For me, I had suspension damage which I guess I deserve for my reckless behavior. After the hit, I felt like I had zero grip and kept slipping and sliding all over. What looked like a top ten for me resulted in a twentieth position finish.

No accidents

But something I class as an incident

After my first stop I was chasing Vale and Valter, as we came to brake for turn 9, one of us didn't :( I missed it completely and shot by the pair of them

fortunately no contact was made, I think they saw me coming, also I got off the brake to give myself a chance of going past before Valter turned in, which seemed to work

Sorry for the scare guys, it was generally a scruffy race from me all round

Jim

a contact with no damage me and Eliezer in lap1 he move to the right and (think) did not know that Im there so both smash the wall but no damage, after this in T3 I miss the brake point and cut the turn passing really close at Aberto back (car):D but think no hit.Lap12 in penultimate turn I kiss the back of Bob Laube this time:rolleyes: but was very slight hit.
Dear Jim Im aged and my hart is no more so young you want kill me?:roflmao: No problem mate i saw you in my mirrors and I thought ... Jim brake late....(always study all the contenders:cautious:) but too late this time:laugh: then I did same thing in T3 and before you Bob Luneski did also on me, conclusion I become a veteran in this field:laugh:

Last edited:
an unusually long one for me today :(

too much power off the line and slid, contact with guus, my fault as said too much power.

tim at turn 1, couldnt remember this after the event, but quite a big nudge when trying to get round the outside of tim, think sync played a big part of this, tims car jumps into mine.

incidents with peter during lap 1, twice peter ran into my rear, actually 3 times if you count the run to t1, second one being quite a heavy bump, peter was braking a bit too late for the lap 1 situation.

EDIT: Id only say peter was at fault for the bump onto the back straight, before this i added to the problems, sorry peter

all this ended up with me having suspension damage by lap 7 with an ever so slight kiss of the wall, it mustve been hanging by a thread, no worries though we move on :thumbsup:

EDIT: Can someone explain why ive received suspension damage from so small incidents, none was really big enough that id say yup i shouldve had suspension damage, i dont even know what im supposed to have damaged, felt mostly fine apart from slidey at right hand turns, ive had a hell of a lot more bumps than that before and never received anything, god damned game sometimes :devilish:

Last edited:
no harm done Nelson :thumbsup: im sorry for your damage tho. I think i could avoid you if i were extremely cautious, but was expecting you to be more left so i didnt brake so much ...Incidents do happen.

Im surprised that i havent made any massacre on track so far, especialy when i glance back to my singleplayer rampage races :D

But...i think i was quite agressive fist lap, maybe two. I will check replay tomorrow. If anyone was bumped by me let me know.

Dear Jim Im aged and my hart is no more so young you want kill me?:roflmao: No problem mate i saw you in my mirrors and I thought ... Jim brake late....(always study all the contenders:cautious:) but too late this time:laugh: then I did same thing in T3 and before you Bob Luneski did also on me, conclusion I become a veteran in this field:laugh:

LOL :thumbsup: You're a trooper. I came in way too hot and realized the only chance of avoiding contact (which like Jim we successfully avoided) was to not even try to finish braking or try to turn and go straight past you and off the course.

Interesting that Jim and I thought of the same evasive strategy to avoid contact.:thumbsup: (although a better strategy would have been not to come into the turn too hot)

No accidents

But something I class as an incident

After my first stop I was chasing Vale and Valter, as we came to brake for turn 9, one of us didn't :( I missed it completely and shot by the pair of them

fortunately no contact was made, I think they saw me coming, also I got off the brake to give myself a chance of going past before Valter turned in, which seemed to work

Sorry for the scare guys, it was generally a scruffy race from me all round

Jim
That looked very funny from my cockpit. You were blazing there. No harm done. We have raced close many, many laps in the past, and Mr Brownstone didn't even make a small mistake (that I can remember). But - "Even the sun has spots", hehehe :)

Timestamp: 555, Sorry Nicolas for hitting your rear at the corner before Sport Centre. I misjudged the retardation. Hope you were unhurt. I saw you could go on. That felt good.

I have nothing else I like to bring up. The contact induced 180 spin right after I hit Nicolas.was just a plain racing incident in my view.

Timestamp: 555, Sorry Nicolas for hitting your rear at the corner before Sport Centre. I misjudged the retardation. Hope you were unhurt. I saw you could go on. That felt good.

I have nothing else I like to bring up. The contact induced 180 spin right after I hit Nicolas.was just a plain racing incident in my view.
It's me who is sorry Valter, it's entirely my fault, my braking went wrong when I put a wheel on the grass and my car slided into the turn, closing the door.

Nothing else to report.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%