Season 13 - General Discussion

i hope you recover soon bob. :)

i finally have a new wheel and it feels really great.
yesterday i tried it with my shitty pc on assetto corsa and the rfactor2 demo. both times graphic turned down as much as possible.
i have to say, as much as i like race07 (i have played few other simtitles) the ffb in both mentioned games feels superior.

i am considering upgrading my pc next month (i wanted to wait until 2015 ... but thats too long away :rolleyes:) - i will probably get a good board, cpu, ram combination with a mediocore graphicscard next month, and upgrade the graphics card in 2015 to the upcoming generation

i wanted to ask where our plans are atm for the change of simulation?
i would most likely be onboard for another season of race07 but knowing how a modern simulation could feel (and probably look on a different pc) i think i am eager to switch to a newer one at the end of this year.

is there anything decided yet? do we have something like a roadmap?

nothing decided yet julius, as with everything it will come down to the members and nicos final say, all we can do right now is test as much as we can so that the transition would be smoother when we did.

i also dont mind another season of race07, the competition is still great, the numbers who attend is still good although from 26 drivers down to 18 the last couple races, hopefully that picks up again, but i still massively enjoy race07 so im in no huge rush right now, that might change in 6 months though.

I don't think I'm going to be able to finish the season as I am finding it very hard to practice recently and I have only had 10 mins practice for Monaco. And I won't be able to do so till race night. Sorry guys. Just as I was starting to get the hang of finishing races and being more consistant. Will participate for the test races that you do for rfactor and I will try and participate in the forums and maybe be able to at least do one last race this season maybe Canada.
Have fun :)

I'm stuck in a meeting, I totally forgot, with luck it ends before the race start ... it's a long way to drive so I'm not sure I'd be home in time.
So I think it's best to skip the race. Sorry for the late notification. good luck all and see you in Montreal

Welcome Süleyman :)

I turned your name red at prestogp.com so you more easily can compare yourself to the rest. It seems you already have a very good pace :thumbsup: and I hope you will consider joining our league races (if it is ok with the guys in the championship hunt, as it seems you are capable of playing a part there ;))

To everybody, I corrected the mistake at prestogp.com so it now displays the times from Montreal.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 39 33.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 15.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.8%