Season 13 - General Discussion

I have the ability to host at least one dedicated server. Not more as i use the same PC as guitar and keyboard main rack (and LAN fileserver) and i don't like to curb that side of activity (it's funny, every time i do something that prohibits playing an instrument, i get a sudden urge to do exactly that activity)... But if it's needed, i can put out couple of servers for couple of days (50/5mb fiber, seems to work well over 25 slots)

and again .... i will probably not be able to race in barcelona on wednesday. chances are high i have to work out of town from wednesday until next monday.

extremely sad about that because i like the track in barcelona. it has a nice flow to it. i will train today and probably tomorrow. so if the work plans are changing short dated and i am able to join the race i will be somewhat prepared.

extremely sry for that. it wasnt foreseeable before season 12. but my company has 3 locations in three cities. one of our coworkers from another city quitted his job some weeks ago. he was in the same position as i am, since then i have to do work out of town more often than i thought.

i will see how things play out before season 13.

if nobody has a problem with it i still would like to attend the last races in season 12 where i have the time. i hope monaco will be possible....

:(

Commuting sucks...

8f39f8815f74114864991f12e152fe7461b7a87384a51f9d6d9b13e6de9f6f03.jpg

any news on servers yet nico?

i dunno if my connection will handle race night and i wouldnt like to try for the first time at the actual event, its no problem leaving practise servers up though.

I can't make it tonight sorry.
It's the same as the last race with no practice but this time I don't feel comfortable so don't want to cause an incident.
I hope that you all have a good race and see you definitely at the next one for Monaco baby :thumbsup:

any news on servers yet nico?

i dunno if my connection will handle race night and i wouldnt like to try for the first time at the actual event, its no problem leaving practise servers up though.
Now finally I managed to guess the correct case sensitive username and password to the remote card I need to regain access to the server. iow the servers will soon be open :thumbsup:

excellant nico :thumbsup:

you da man, was wondering if we'd need to maybe postpone this event but hopefully thats not the case?
No need to postpone, server is open now.

I've been very busy lately and have not had time to stay 100% updated with the forum, but tonight I have made sure is clear, and now I'm soon off to get some laps under my belt :)

EDIT: btw, I have an incident I need to report from the last race + a race report. I'll get to it, but now I need to focus on getting competitive for tonight :)

I had a very busy week, was putting all my money on tonight for practice....still havent been able to do any:( I dont want to be pulling out two races in a row, or even any race at all, but I dont think im going to be able to drive properly without any practice on a track ive never been on. I hate having to do this, sorry guys, have fun.

Hello everyone,

so...my PC got repaired, wheel is set, here i go Monaco :)
See you on track.

I have to say that after i dived into assetto corsa, i have to really force myself to run R07. When the multiplayer gets finished, i will finally put this masterpiece to retirement.
It's a similar story for me. But as I grow increasingly frustrated with Assetto Corsa, I'm finding rF2 more and more attractive. And that ultimately looks like my future of simracing.

Either way, it's great to hear you're up and running again! And as it sounds like our time together is limited, lets make these times to remember :thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%