Season 13 - General Discussion

Give her some roses in a vase on, say Tuesday. She'll want to inhale their to-girls-so-magical-flower-ness so much she wont leave home until at the latest, which is Thursday, because flowers cant be moved.

I don't do flowers, if I give her flowers she will think I am having an affair. After 35 years we generally just grunt and know what we mean.

I so wish I could not make this. I have not been able to complete 2 consecutive laps in wet conditions out of over 60 attempts. This could be a very short race for me.

Lol Bernie ideas sometimes ..... :giggle:

Best way I see changing things to keep championships alive etc would be to reduce front few points won and or using, I think it was Tims idea while ago in removing your worst result points. This gives everyone 1 missed race/dnf or whatever to help keep it closer.

With 50 points for a win 1 dnf or missed race can can be really costly I suppose.
Edit: Something like this ? Just thinking while I'm supposed to be working :geek: don't know if it would change anything really.

P1 - 26
P2 - 22
P3 - 20
P4 - 18
P5 - 16
P6 - 15
P7 - 14
P8 - 13
P9 - 12
P10 – 11
P11 – 10
P12 – 9
P13 – 8
P14 – 7
P15 – 6
P16 - 5
P17 - 4
P18 - 3
P19 - 2
P20 - 1

here it is :thumbsup:

Only worked out the top 7 with the new points here but this is what it would look like with Seans points system right now......

David Turnbull - 78
Jim Hawley - 52
Vincenzo Cavaliere - 45
Tim McIver - 44
Sean Greenlaw - 44
Tito Parisi - 36
Valter Ostman - 36

if my maths are right :whistling: Now compare that to the actual table........

David Turnbull - 150
Jim Hawley - 100
Tim McIver - 81
Vincenzo Cavaliere - 81
Sean Greenlaw - 81
Tito Parisi - 64
Valter Ostman - 60

To me Seans table has evened it up a bit and made a slight diffrence to the positions, I'm unsure if this will have a major diffrence on the outcomes at the end of the season, I'm purely looking at my situation here but If i dnf the next race and Jim wins then either way we are level on points.

what do you think?

Only worked out the top 7 with the new points here but this is what it would look like with Seans points system right now......

David Turnbull - 78
Jim Hawley - 52
Vincenzo Cavaliere - 45
Tim McIver - 44
Sean Greenlaw - 44
Tito Parisi - 36
Valter Ostman - 36

if my maths are right :whistling: Now compare that to the actual table........

David Turnbull - 150
Jim Hawley - 100
Tim McIver - 81
Vincenzo Cavaliere - 81
Sean Greenlaw - 81
Tito Parisi - 64
Valter Ostman - 60

To me Seans table has evened it up a bit and made a slight diffrence to the positions, I'm unsure if this will have a major diffrence on the outcomes at the end of the season, I'm purely looking at my situation here but If i dnf the next race and Jim wins then either way we are level on points.

what do you think?

Think it look great! And I haven't had the time to play around with the points table. But I will :thumbsup:

Guys after more or less 10years my PC is on sunset street,him:rolleyes: has always raced well until last XP update March 2014( XP is out) after this nothing is the same thing is true also that with rF and GTR2 I play with high resolutions and no problem Race07 all on low and GRRRRR example coming close to kurbs and is a exhaustion, little freeze and result fault brake point etc... maybe my skill has increased after years of races so my PC don't follow me? :D
Conclusion:
I'm near to buy a new PC and some opinions is welcome :thumbsup:
my choice is based on magazines and for technical stuff on site game-debate.com
----------------------------
PS: Corsair CX600 , 600W
HD: Kingston SSDNow V300, 240 GB, 2.5 Pollici, SATA 3, 6Gb/s, Nero
Memory: Corsair CMZ16GX3M2A1600C10 Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz
CPU: Boxed Intel Core i5-4670K Haswell ( may overclock )
GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 280 3GB GDDR5 Overclock
Mobo: MSI Mod 1150 Z87-G45 Gaming 7821-015R ( possibility sli or crossfire )
Amazon prices: Euro 850~
----------------------------

I'll use for CAD drawing, stuff home and big online races and at last for rF2:sneaky:
better choice for us drivers:D,Windows 7 or 8? I hope 7

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 34 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.6%