2. Estoril
3. Brno
4. Donnington
5. Zandvoort
6. Macau
7. Valencia Street Circuit
8. Paul Ricard
9. Imola

Maybe Imola shouldve been the track we went with, its a presto regular and works well.

Thoughts on scrapping the vote and going with Nico's choice?

1. Magny-Cours
2. Estoril
3. Brno
4. Donnington
5. Zandvoort
6. Macau
8. Paul Ricard
9. Imola
10. Nürburgring GP (ever used here?)
11. Anderstorp

yeah its been used loads peter :roflmao:

think we'll call it quits at Nurburgring though, 10 is plenty to go with a vote.

1. Magny-Cours
2. Estoril
3. Brno
4. Donnington
5. Zandvoort
6. Macau
8. Paul Ricard
9. Imola
10. Nurburg GP

i'll get the vote sorted, with a time limit until the wednesday of suzuka, then nico can set the servers to whatever we are using to get the full 2 weeks practise time in.

apologies peter, i chose the one most fitting since we'd used it before, it made it a nice round number without it :)

i dont think it sucks though peter, nurburg is tons better though im sure you'll agree? can always be changed if you really want it instead of nurburg though.

apologies peter, i chose the one most fitting since we'd used it before, it made it a nice round number without it :)

i dont think it sucks though peter, nurburg is tons better though im sure you'll agree? can always be changed if you really want it instead of nurburg though.
Youre so polite David ;), im totally fine without Anderstorp. Its a rather boring track anyway :thumbsup:

hey guys,
sry you didnt hear from me.
as it looks now i wont be able to attend the upcoming races. still having major problems with my internet. i will give you a update from time to time. i have only been racing offline the last few weeks.

greetings
julius

Not sure if I will make Suzuka. All depends on if the wife says we go on holidays Wednesday after work or Thursday dinner. But it will be a split second decision with no warning.

Not sure if I will make Suzuka. All depends on if the wife says we go on holidays Wednesday after work or Thursday dinner. But it will be a split second decision with no warning.

Give her some roses in a vase on, say Tuesday. She'll want to inhale their to-girls-so-magical-flower-ness so much she wont leave home until at the latest, which is Thursday, because flowers cant be moved.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 34 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%