Season 6 Race 9 Barcelona - Weather

Hello everyone.

Sorry I haven't been able to post the first forecast yet, but I have been very busy lately with school. We did our last bit on our bachelor degree and it got a bit late yesterday. Have just handed it in, but I still got to study for the exam next week. Will be able to post the first forecast this evening instead. Sorry for it being late. Hope it's ok.

--------------------

The first forecast for all of the Presto racers:

Barcelona often offers nice weather, but there is a 25 % risk of rain affecting a day. Shorters showers are more common than longer lasting rains. Medium intensity but sometimes heavy during thunderstorms.

The next forecast will be posted tuesday next week, the 24:th of May, at 18:00 UTC (that's 19 o'clock UK summer time).

--------------------

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A pretty nice day with no rain forecasted.

Day 2: More cloudy weather move in some time before the warmup. Rain is a possibility during both the sessions and later during the evening. Medium intensity and lasting a couple of hours if it comes.

Hello everyone.

Sorry I haven't been able to post the first forecast yet, but I have been very busy lately with school. We did our last bit on our bachelor degree and it got a bit late yesterday. Have just handed it in, but I still got to study for the exam next week. Will be able to post the first forecast this evening instead. Sorry for it being late. Hope it's ok.

Sounds great, thanks Daniel! If you are short on time, I am sure we are all more than happy to receive a simplified and time saving forecast, most important thing is that we do not stress our Weather-God :)

The first forecast for all of the Presto racers:

Barcelona often offers nice weather, but there is a 25 % risk of rain affecting a day. Shorters showers are more common than longer lasting rains. Medium intensity but sometimes heavy during thunderstorms.

The next forecast will be posted tuesday next week, the 24:th of May, at 18:00 UTC (that's 19 o'clock UK summer time).

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A pretty nice day with no rain forecasted.

Day 2: More cloudy weather move in some time before the warmup. Rain is a possibility during both the sessions and later during the evening. Medium intensity and lasting a couple of hours if it comes.

Thanks weather man Daniel!

And don't paint any big monuments 'signal red' or anything when you celebrate the summer holiday with your school mates:) It's not a nice colour on that sort of stuff.

Thanks weather man Daniel!

And don't paint any big monuments 'signal red' or anything when you celebrate the summer holiday with your school mates:) It's not a nice colour on that sort of stuff.

Thanks guys.

I'm not able to do that just yet. Had the exam today, but have the presentation of the bachelor exam this thursday. So after that... :wink:

Great forecast!

"Medium intensity and lasting a couple of hours if it comes" LoL! :tongue:

I like this kind of forecasts - it can rain or not, it all depends on how the weather will be, lol...

thx Daniel and good luck for your presentation!!! You'll do the job :wink:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%