Show us your Rig / Cockpit

The way i roll.

img0182tr.jpg

img0183ot.jpg

Your right but the reason for that was i waiting for a new wheel plate from GTOmegaracing as when i bought my chair the T500 hadnt been made lol.
Thanks to the great guys at GTOmegaracing they sent me an updated version for nothing.
img01861.jpg

3 screens dont match but still its such an improvement over 1 :D
side screens are 2nd hand ones which i got cheap and gfx card ir hd6850 which cost only £90 and can play this game (project cars) with all settings on high, aa off in 3 screens or fully max gfx with 1 screen and top AA :D

Shifter is mounted to the front of the desk right near the seat position as close to a real position i could do and from sitting behind the wheel everything on screen looks like its 1:1 size with the outside world of the screens :D

Some small changes from my side :)
After driving a while with a projector, i thought it would be time for me to drive with tripple screen as wel.
But what is the best size for a tripple screen set up, and i thought the bigger the better!!!!! and boy was i wrong :p

I have bought 3x50 inch screens, and they where huge.
diversen112.jpg

By levasier at 2012-02-12

diversen117.jpg

By levasier at 2012-02-12

diversen119.jpg

Holy Mother of............Wow awesome! Hey where did you keep keep your bucket and candy dish full of Gravol in case you got Motion Sickness? :roflmao:;)

This is my rig, as it is currently running - pictures were taken when I was done with all the work in December but it hasn't changed since. Not visible: Xbox360, PS3, 42" LG TV. My PC has changed since, so there's a second one standing around plus I've put the 19" LCD widescreen to rest and purchased a 24" LED screen.

(Click the images above for high-res pictures)

Interesting, though it looks like getting into and out of that sim rig would be rather difficult. Perhaps it needs to be installed with a false floor so it looks like it is sitting on the track?

Now that's a rig to be proud of!! Bet there's alot of jealous people around here now (me included). The triple monitor setup is quite interesting (especially with that silly apple company monitor in the middle ;)) . Super jealous of the Cyborg R.A.T. in white though! I couldn't get it in white when I got mine...

simracnwheels.com

Charlie is the man :)
Everything you want, he can make! Just send him an e-mail. You can make it as cheap or expensive as you want.
Mine is the first he ever did with suede. Feels really good.

Base is a G25 and the wheel and paddle shifters are connected with a quick release

Racing Setup:

Logitech G27 Steering Wheel, Pedals and Shifter
Leo Bodnar Pedal Cable
rSeat GTR V2 Racing Rig
ButtKicker Gamer 2

Computer Setup:

Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6 GHz Processor
MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 8 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
(2) Zotac NVIDIA GTX570's in SLI
Crucial M4 128 GB SSD
Cooler Master 212 Plus CPU Cooler
(3) ASUS VW246H 24" Monitors
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Sound Card
Logitech G110 Keyboard
Logitech G500 Mouse
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick
Logitech C525 Webcam
Audio Technica ATH-AD700 Headphones
Corsair HX1000W Power Supply
Corsair Obsidian 650D Case
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

GDU9l.jpg

uaMKF.jpg

N5hox.jpg

My cockpit as it is now, will probably not change anymore before I move houses as I don't have enough space at the moment

ps: ECCI is for sale ;)
now THAT is a cool Button Box, if it's coming from the SLI-M , I love it already mate,

Hey how do you extend the cable form button box to the SLI-M? I get 30 0cm with bodnar cable but for that much amount of wire (2 x 14 per ribbon)I want to extend it to 2m so I can route the wires better, see mine here
picture.php

now THAT is a cool Button Box, if it's coming from the SLI-M , I love it already mate,

Hey how do you extend the cable form button box to the SLI-M? I get 30 0cm with bodnar cable but for that much amount of wire (2 x 14 per ribbon)I want to extend it to 2m so I can route the wires better, see mine here
picture.php

There are actually 3 separate items on my cockpit.
- The wheel with SLI-M
- Home made button box using BU0836X
- Paddle shifters that can be used with any wheel (70mm) and can be stand alone. I attached them to my button box.

The red/black wires going from the wheel to the button box are actually those of the shifter and are connected to the BU0836X.

All the connections of the SLI-M are used on the buttons on the wheel

DSC_0109.jpgDSC_0110.jpg

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 234 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 187 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 130 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.3%