Show your car

Nice cars! I wish we had the Falcons or Commodores here in Canada. I'd buy one or i'd consider giving my left (censored) away for one :roflmao:

Hiroshi, Holden released the VZ Monaro in 2004 here in Oz, Holdens BIG brother Chev liked them so much they asked them to build some 12 thousand units per year which I believe where badged as Pontiac GTO in the US, So you can own an Oz muscle car in a sense.
You can view some good info here www.netcarshow.com/pontiac/2006-gto (hope its ok to post this link)
They didnt do to well in the US market, not enough style and were cancelled after 2006.

A co worker of mine has a G8 GT. Sometimes at the end of our shift i would give him a run in my truck. I pull ahead of him all the time. Now that my truck is tuned he won't run me anymore. Now it's just a cakewalk for me :D

My truck stock will keep up with a G8 GXP.

There is maybe ten GTO's in town here. They had to be imported from the U.S.

But William is right, the GTO's were not that great of a car.

Heres my current drive, Aussie muscle car, 2005 BA Ford Falcon XR8 Boss 260, 350+Bhp, 6 speed manual :) :D, had the windows tinted since these pics were taken.
XR8hotty.jpg

what can I say, we love our Fords ;) :cool:

Great car, nice to see you around again Andrew!

A co worker of mine has a G8 GT. Sometimes at the end of our shift i would give him a run in my truck. I pull ahead of him all the time. Now that my truck is tuned he won't run me anymore. Now it's just a cakewalk for me :D

My truck stock will keep up with a G8 GXP.

Hiroshi, do you have any pics of your truck mate, wouldnt mind seeing a few if you have some?

Great car, nice to see you around again Andrew!

Hiya Sergio good to hear from you, it's nice to be back mate thanks.

We've only had the beast for 3mths still getting use to having it, needs a few tweaks to get it the way we want like "cold air intake" and a pair of "high flow catalytic converters", but all in good time, also will need some better rubber than whats on it current tyres/tires are crap in the wet, but we are heading into our Aussie summer, so I'll use em up and get some quality rubber before next winter.

Hiroshi, do you have any pics of your truck mate, wouldnt mind seeing a few if you have any.

On page 30 a few pics above yours is my most recent pic.

On Sept 13th i got a set of MSD coil packs for my birthday, those are in. I have the catch can now but been kind of lazy to install it.

scaled.php

A friend of mine took this pic for me while i did that run. That was done when truck just had the cat back exhaust and CAI. I was quite impressed at how stable the truck was at that speed. I would like to see what it can do now with the added mods but the stretch of road i did the top speed run on is 3hrs away from town.

On Sept 13th i got a set of MSD coil packs for my birthday, those are in. I have the catch can now but been kind of lazy to install it.

scaled.php

A friend of mine took this pic for me while i did that run. That was done when truck just had the cat back exhaust and CAI. I was quite impressed at how stable the truck was at that speed. I would like to see what it can do now with the added mods but the stretch of road i did the top speed run on is 3hrs away from town.

Mate, thats a awesome looking piece of machinery, not sure how I didnt twig that those pics were your truck, maybe because us Aussies call em cruisers, from Toyota landcruisers which where the 1st true 4WD in Oz.
As far as the pic of your speedo is concerned all I can say is FAAAAAARRRRK :roflmao: I couldnt do that speed in my XR8, would have to travel out of the city like you did. The XR8 have their speed governed to max 200klh:( seems it's a government regulation here in Oz, talk about fun police :mad: :thumbsdown:

i'm 16 now and i can't legally drive car yet (i am from Serbia and the minimum age to get a licence is 18) but i would like to present my dad cars . My dad has three cars and i have two brothers so everybody is going to have a car once we get a licence.

First and my favorite is Fiat Abart 124 Spider Sport Convertible 1974

Then something american , Ford Mustang 1968 Convertible (this was actually my grandfathers car :) )

and for end there is something german , BMW 325i Convertible Schnitzer gear

like you see my dad really likes convertibles :D i'll post pictures later

Cheers

I bought some goodies for my Mazda yesterday.

K&N cold air induction kit
Greddy turbo timer
Cobbs AccessPort ecu programmer
Mazdaspeed Stage 1 kit ( turbo downpipe & race pipe )

I only have the CAI kit, that was in stock at my local auto parts shop. The other items had to be ordered in. I will install everything at the same time.

The guy at shop said to me expect at least 300hp, maybe more :D.

I bought some goodies for my Mazda yesterday.

K&N cold air induction kit
Greddy turbo timer
Cobbs AccessPort ecu programmer
Mazdaspeed Stage 1 kit ( turbo downpipe & race pipe )

I only have the CAI kit, that was in stock at my local auto parts shop. The other items had to be ordered in. I will install everything at the same time.

The guy at shop said to me expect at least 300hp, maybe more :D.
Engine bay pics when done!

scaled.php

Wow, you're crazy Hiro!

My new daily driver. 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 :thumbsup:. I picked it up on Saturday I still have the truck but it won't be my daily driver anymore.

scaled.php

scaled.php

Another car!

Yes Pauline another car, i couldn't pass up the price and i've always thought these cars were cool so i bought it.

@ James Maskell, sorry but nothing exciting to see under hood. it's stock looking.

I ended up returning the CAI and got a drop in filter instead. CAI was over $300, drop in was $50 so i put the balance towards a stronger clutch. I have the goodies but the only thing i've done so far is the Cobbs AccessTune and the drop in filter.

Pretty satisfying results just with the two. I went from
263hp to 288hp and 280 lb ft torque to 324 lb ft torque.

It can get up to 60mph in 5.6 sec now, haven't done a 1/4 mile sprint yet.

I'll do the clutch when stock one goes and the stage 1 pipe kit at the same time. I might do the turbo timer if i have time next weekend.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%