Show your car

230 is it's power output. Not sure how many have been built to date, and the order book is now closed for them.

The plaque near my handbrake says mine is number 2061.

Very nice ... and must be a proper good laugh to drive!

I used to have a "Peugeot 206 RC" in black (was known as a GTi 180 in UK) ... the 180 referring to the bhp it had :thumb:
The weight of it was just a shade over over 1000kgs I think ... so not a bad power to weight ratio :wink:
Was normally aspirated (ie no turbo), and revved to around 7.5K RPM´s in stock trim ... cylinder heads were re-designed by F1 mechanics from what I remember.

Was like driving a ridiculously overpowered and angry FWD go-kart on both NOS and steroids that accelerated like a right little demon :evil:
It chased most things down the Autobahn (I lived in Germany at the time) up to ~220kmh without too much problem, or without losing much ground on 'em either - including Porsche 911 Carreras as I found out on the test drive :shocked:

Even more subtle styling than your Megan though, just a couple of low profile 17" wheels and a little "RC" badge on the rear ... so caught many a Beemer driver well unawares :pound:

Mine was a company car :becky:... and all fuel paid by company ... silly thing really, not sure I would ever buy one if it were coming out of my pocket, but relatively cheap and most amusing to drive :thumb:
Handling was great, unless it rained or snowed, then it was "buyer beware" if you were on the twisties ... screaming engined, fwd balanceed "power slides" (understeer) galore :D

The Mini Cooper in Race 07 reminds me of it a lot ... guess this is why I enjoy driving it so much :wink:

(gutted as I don't seem to have any pics of my actual car for some reason ... but here´s some from the web I found a while back)

Attachments

• concess41.jpg
    concess41.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 231
  • concess12.jpg
    concess12.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 229
  • rc_off_10_scaled.jpg
    rc_off_10_scaled.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 295
  • 30_206RC.jpg
    30_206RC.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 230
  • concess95.jpg
    concess95.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 223
  • 29_206RC.jpg
    29_206RC.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 218
  • concess16.jpg
    concess16.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 238
Thanks. it is fun round corners thanks to the LSD.

You mention the not so subtle styling though. You should see what I had removed, F1 laurels, check pattern from the roof and check pattern with Renault F1 Team on the front and rear bumpers.

And I remember the GTi 180, used to have fun against one on a twisty road near home when I had a Clio 182.

Thanks. it is fun round corners thanks to the LSD.

You mention the not so subtle styling though. You should see what I had removed, F1 laurels, check pattern from the roof and check pattern with Renault F1 Team on the front and rear bumpers.

And I remember the GTi 180, used to have fun against one on a twisty road near home when I had a Clio 182.

"LSD" I assume is not a drug connotation, but the ESP/traction control system?
When I was really playing in the Peugeot I always turned that off (way more fun without :becky:) ... you could turn it off on the move, and at any speed from what I remember ... there was then a funky space age kinda "bing bong" noise, which for me was the announcement of fun time :evil: ... and usually the point at which my wife or any passengers would have good cause to get a bit more concerned about having stepped into the car with me that day :D

(EDIT: just in case anyone starts, I only really drive/drove fast when safe to do so or without any undue risk to others, and when I have passengers on board I am very mindful of their well being!!!)

oooohhh nice ... not sure the Peugeot was that advanced, I do know that it was set up to be quite under-steery though, as with most production cars (for safety) :(

Hey ... I just noticed ... you spelt Manchestaaaaahh wrong in your "location" :pound:

A picture taken by me as I'm driving to work in my 911 :) (actually, on my way back to office after a customer meeting)
Bild015.jpg
And here she is (an old crappy pic taken on the ferry from Germany)
bild021.jpg

Kind regards,
Karl

It's old, it understeers like a bastard, the brakes are ****, it's got no air-con, the sub-frame is rusting away, the paint is faded, the synchromesh has all but disappeared.

I love this car
icon_smile.gif

alfa2.jpg

alfa1.jpg

• Christian Kotte

thats my car for the summer... but actually I miss the summer in Germany

mustang_01.jpg

it's a 2002 Ford Mustang GT 4,6l V8 with a Vortech supercharger

• Christian Kotte

a tiny bit fun must be :) ...and we have only one live to use this fun

what you car :)

Sorry Latvian :becky:
My car

2. 5 Turbo WRX Sti
- 440zs-viens no jaudīgākajiem subaru Latvijā. (jaudu iespējams pacelt vēl par 140zs, ja uzliek taisno tērauda izplūdi un pieregulē turbo pūti uz 1. 2 bar- iespējams noorganizēt caur pazīstamiem ~650Ls izmaksas. )
- jauda pārbaudīta duelī ar BMW 645 2005. gada auto 4. 5l ar 332zs jaudu- pārliecinoša STI uzvara.
- 0-100km/h zem 5 sek.
- auto ir no Asv
- Dccd
- BBS R17 kaltie diski
- Brembo sporta bremzes ar jaunām kalotkām
- carbon fiber haube
- glāžu savilcējs
- blow off vārsts
- sporta gaisa filtrs
- radiators pārbūvēts priekšā
- Greddy trubas
- alumīnija aizsargpanna
- Forza lielais izpūtēja bundulis
- lielais spoileris
- tumši tonēti logi
- Imsi mazā sporta stūrīte
- turbo taimers
- sporta krēsli
- 6cd mainītājs
- ātrs līzings uz izdevīgiem nosacījumiem.
6 ātrumi, zila,

much error English :rolleyes:
2. 5 Turbo WRX Sti
- 440zs-viens from the jaudigakajiem subaru in Latvia. (it is possible to lift power yet for 140zs, if lay on the direct steel effluence and pieregule turbo pimple on 1. 2 bar- it is possible to organize through known ~650Ls payments. )
- power is checked in a duel with BMW 645 2005. year auto 4.5l with 332zs jaudu- a convincing STI victory.
- 0-100km/h under 5 sek.
- auto is from Asv
- Dccd
- BBS R17 kaltie disks
- Brembo sport brakes with new kalotkam
- carbon fiber haube
- savilcejs of glasses
- blow off valve
- sport air filter
- a radiator is reconstructed ahead
- Greddy trubas
- aluminium aizsargpanna
- The Forza large exhaust small box
- the large spoileris
- windows toneti dark
- Helm of the Imsi little sport
- turbo taimers
- sport chairs
- 6cd mainitajs
- a rapid leasing on advantageous conditions.
6 speed, turned blue,

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 234
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 450
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 247

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%