SimHub Dashboard Porsche 992 GT3 and CUP

Misc SimHub Dashboard Porsche 992 GT3 and CUP V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ricknaark submitted a new resource:

SimHub Dashboard Porsche 992 GT3 and CUP - Dashboard for the Porsche 992 GT3 R and GT3 Cup

This dashboard is an update of the dashboard of @Roscoe_PikoTrain

Please refer to him and show him some love for his incredible work.
(original dash linked bellow)

What I have done :
  • Fixing some issues I had with some data.
  • Adding a version for the Porsche 992 GT3 Cup.
  • Adding a track limit indicator (red dot next to speed indicator), feel free to delete it if you don't want it.
(Some data still don't show up but they seem not to be sent by ACC)

Read more about this resource...

Is there a chance to make them work with other games like AMS2 and rF2? Right now they don't, at least when I try to run them.

When I start it in those games, it keeps showing "STARTER" and "Alarm Fuel Level" all the time, also the lights icon keeps blinking.

Last edited:
Is there a chance to make them work with other games like AMS2 and rF2? Right now they don't, at least when I try to run them.

When I start it in those games, it keeps showing "STARTER" and "Alarm Fuel Level" all the time, also the lights icon keeps blinking.
Thanks for the question! Certain games produce values that other games don't. I will run this dashboard on AMS2 and report back. Sorry, I don't have rF2.
Roscoe

Last edited:
Thanks for the question! Certain games produce values that other games don't. I will run this dashboard on AMS2 and report back. Sorry, I don't have rF2. I'm sure you already know, but make sure that you are changing the game you are playing in the Games tab on the left of Sim Hub.
Roscoe
I ran AMS2, light values don't work
Thanks for the question! Certain games produce values that other games don't. I will run this dashboard on AMS2 and report back. Sorry, I don't have rF2. I'm sure you already know, but make sure that you are changing the game you are playing in the Games tab on the left of Sim Hub.
Roscoe
I fixed the errors you found. I removed the lights, starter banner and tire compound since those are not available in AMS2 (I couldn't find them). I could not find the Alarm Fuel Low alarm. Although I have put that in multiple dashboards.
Please try this dashboard now located in the AMS2 section...https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-992-gt3_r-optimized-for-ams2.65014/
As always, please let me know if I can change anything.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 348 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 218 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 234 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 102 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 133 26.7%
Back