Simple Mistake or Feeling the Pressure?

Interesting to see Lewis ruin his race at Silverstone with a howler of a start and then these tenacious conditions ruin Sebs home gp.

Pressure is there for these two boys for sure. They both want this elusive 5th.

It's the current gen car's they suck they just lose grip and spin out for no reason. It's like the driver's are on racing on the edge but not in a good way in a way that makes the car's look no fun to drive.

Man, you hear that team radio and your heart goes out to Vettel. Rain curses or helps, the deciding factor is a knife-edge. Almost wonder if the blistering rears were part of the issue, just left the car less stable.

Both of them
In every rain melt, soap Vettel. Let's face it, rain and Vettel is not a spectacular duo.

2018 Germany
2017 February Pirelli rain test - Seb crash
2011 Kanada last tour spin
2011 İstanbul practice crash

A small mistake indeed. You can see how slippery it was. Just a little bit too much speed, tried to catch the spin but instead sailed out of track into the barriers. There is really not much run off at that point.. stupid mistake. A spin would have kept him in the race probably.

It was a driver error, just locked the rear wheels under braking probably due to the track being slightly wet and him not wanting to lose too much time, and once the rear wheels started rotating again its just kicked the back end out to which hes corrected and put himself across the gravel and into the wall.

Spinning to the inside probably would have caused him less damage and he would have finished, he might not have won but would still have been on the podium but obviously drivers instinct is to correct a car that snap over steers not to just let it spin

I don't know why he did it ... but this year Ferrari lost too many points by missluck or mistakes allready , in the end they will count double . by the way did anyone listen to SKY british channel ? they kept on saying all the weekend that Ferrari is cheating somehow , they don't know how they cheat but they are saying it . for them Ferrari is extracting more power from powerunit then what is legit . more than the 120kw

IT all started when Kimi screwed his race Kimi forced Vettel to get close so the let him by and then Vettel needed to push to get away from Kimi and that caused the retirement. Kimi shoulded realise that SEB is the one fighting for the championship and plus they were no team orders

I don't know why he did it ... but this year Ferrari lost too many points by missluck or mistakes allready , in the end they will count double . by the way did anyone listen to SKY british channel ? they kept on saying all the weekend that Ferrari is cheating somehow , they don't know how they cheat but they are saying it . for them Ferrari is extracting more power from powerunit then what is legit . more than the 120kw

I was watching on SKY and what I heard was that Ferrari figured out a way to extract more power from the battery, and that the FIA had looked into it and deemed it legal. They also said the other teams haven't figured it out yet.

IT all started when Kimi screwed his race Kimi forced Vettel to get close so the let him by and then Vettel needed to push to get away from Kimi and that caused the retirement. Kimi shoulded realise that SEB is the one fighting for the championship and plus they were no team orders

I couldnt' disagree with you more. Kimi was told to let Vettel by, and did so soon after being asked. Vettel had gotten by Kimi long before the crash, and pulled away to a handy lead. It was a mistake on braking by Vettel, and he is to blame for throwing away the race win. It sucks, but it happens some times in racing.

I couldnt' disagree with you more. Kimi was told to let Vettel by, and did so soon after being asked. Vettel had gotten by Kimi long before the crash, and pulled away to a handy lead. It was a mistake on braking by Vettel, and he is to blame for throwing away the race win. It sucks, but it happens some times in racing.

I disagree with youyou here, SEB followed Kimi for a good few laps, that killed his tyres which put him under pressure when the metrics started closing. If anything kimi wrecked Sebs race by not rolling over like a good number 2. I mean surely he knows his position? Unless there was something in his new contract that he wanted out on air for the world to hear?

Slightly O/T, but why all the spoiler titles and images on the main page and forum news on the sidebar?? Some of us can't watch live, and if we are in a race on a Sunday we need to use the forum. I've managed (until today, thanks!) 20 years without getting hint of the result without watching the race. Be considerate to the rest of us in future please :thumbsup:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 104 71.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 30 20.5%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 30 20.5%