Resource icon

Misc Sky Sport Logo Mod 1 hotfix

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ive installed correctly but doesnt seem to show up on time trial or grand prix mode

*Edit: Ive noticed it needs to be installed into the steam/steamapps/common/F1 2020/ 2020_asset_groups/ui_package and replace files in that folder.

Last edited:
(parlo italiano vista la lingua degli screen)
Bella mod, volevo chiederti se funzionasse online, e anche se potresti fare il logo grigio come nella trasmissione reale dove sta scritto esclusiva live?
Great mod, does it works online? Can you make the same logo in grey version like the tv?

(parlo italiano vista la lingua degli screen)
Bella mod, volevo chiederti se funzionasse online, e anche se potresti fare il logo grigio come nella trasmissione reale dove sta scritto esclusiva live?
Great mod, does it works online? Can you make the same logo in grey version like the tv?
ciao! guarda, al momento sto traslocando, quindi per ora non posso modificare la mod. Penso che la mod funzioni online, ma devi provare :) intanto se non funziona ti dice che non puoi accedere al multigiocatore, non ti banna.

Ive installed correctly but doesnt seem to show up on time trial or grand prix mode

*Edit: Ive noticed it needs to be installed into the steam/steamapps/common/F1 2020/ 2020_asset_groups/ui_package and replace files in that folder.

i have done this, but i can onl see unclear signs.
tried in my team season

All I did was click and drag the 4 files in the ui_package folder into the above link (steam/steamapps/common/F1 2020/2020_asset_groups/ui_package) and it worked. It only shows before the sessions, not while driving

i know, i did the same but itßs not working. same issue. are you using the game in dx12 or dx11? if this makes differences

F1_2020_photo_20200716_121730.png

here you can see the issue in the upper right corner. i don´t think that this is normal or? any hints?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 51 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%