So.. are we still having oct 7 update?

See I love driving FWD cars. It requires a slightly different driving style and offers something varied. If the physics are done well FWD cars can be great fun, as GSC's Mini and rF2's Clio and BTCC Honda demonstrate.

They can be quite tail happy when pushed hard. Just watch this year's WTCC races to see that amply demonstrated!
All of which I have tested (not 100% sure about the Honda, but the other two for sure), and I hated them :p
Tail happy yeah, lift off oversteer, not power oversteer, completely different driving technique and one I don't enjoy. Not saying they are bad cars, if you enjoy it all power to you! I just don't. :)

I'm glad they proved me wrong and released it today.

I'm at work but i'm refreshing like mad. Gotta buy the pack the second it goes live.

There will never be enough hype for this game as long as it keeps its f2p nature. Only iracing can get away with it.

The game itself is absolutely good but people are so blinded about the f2p games that they lose interest right away and begin repeating themselves: "I'd buy this if it was a 60 usd full priced game with all the content in it"

I go crazy every time i hear that damn sentence...

I use to be one of those ( id pay 60 bucks for the whole thing ) But then waited for a sale and purchased and gave the game a real shot, And wondered why i waited this long. Modular purchased is perfect, Yes yes buying every single item when not on sale is a little expensive if you must have everything but once i bought a car i couldn't put the car down until i mastered it, then i got more car and more fun. This is an incredible game and its really too bad not more people see it.
But with the try before you guy thing, I think we will have some more interest in the game.

on a side note i think they need to do Week-end free try online. One track , One series and get people in there trying it. Just limit the amount of time someone can try it over the whole week-end and you might get people to buy these because they want to play with more people.

The update contains the new WTCC 2013 cars as well as the Carlsson SLK 340 JUDD. The latter one probably isn't available in the store yet.
Also the three WTCC 2013 tracks are updated as well as some of the DTM tracks (?).

The discount depends on what content you already own, the cars and tracks are a bit over 3000 vRP if you buy them one by one, but as a pack you get a discount and it's priced at ~1200 vRP, if you own some of the tracks (for instance by owning DTM Experience) then you get further discount on those 1200 vRP.

Didn’t know that!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%