AC Social Event: BMW 235i @ Spa - Tue 24Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm back and want in!
He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
021615-milkCartonMissingImage.jpg

We've been looking everywhere for you:p

I've been using my simulator for what I bought it for. Practicing for track events using a manual gearbox. I've had a string of track events lately and practicing with paddle shifters in the sim does more harm than good.

What kind of track events are you doing? What kind of car?

What kind of track events are you doing? What kind of car?

I've been doing HPDE events with my 2016 Focus RS. I installed MCS coilovers recently so I've been trying to get my suspension tuned. I've also been getting my engine re-tuned by Stratified. I need to be able to drive consistently to get all that stuff dialed in.

Great Race ... all the way up to about the end. I had a bad Radillion and didn't really have it under control until I was half way up the straight ... but kept my foot in it and hadn't lost much momentum and was coming into Les Combs pretty good, except I think my head still wasn't squared away 'cause I blew my brake point, locked them up but hit the car in front of me perfectly dead square right in the butt. REAL hard!

I don't recall the gentleman's name, but I just want to ask if he's still feeling OK??!

Man, I hit you so hard ... I heard my teeth crunch together. And the last time I ever saw them teeth was 4 years ago in a dentist's office down in Holly Springs.

... and that's about 35 miles away.

Sorry again.

Great Race ... all the way up to about the end. I had a bad Radillion and didn't really have it under control until I was half way up the straight ... but kept my foot in it and hadn't lost much momentum and was coming into Les Combs pretty good, except I think my head still wasn't squared away 'cause I blew my brake point, locked them up but hit the car in front of me perfectly dead square right in the butt. REAL hard!

I don't recall the gentleman's name, but I just want to ask if he's still feeling OK??!

Man, I hit you so hard ... I heard my teeth crunch together. And the last time I ever saw them teeth was 4 years ago in a dentist's office down in Holly Springs.

Sorry again.

Ted, that's hilarious man. Nice of you to say something about popping a guy and apologizing. This is what the spirit of the club is. Grown men, acting like boys, having fun and being gentlemen afterwards:) Keep on keeping on my man. Nice to have someone that knows black and white tv and only 3 channels:laugh:

Ted, that's hilarious man. Nice of you to say something about popping a guy and apologizing. This is what the spirit of the club is. Grown men, acting like boys, having fun and being gentlemen afterwards:) Keep on keeping on my man. Nice to have someone that knows black and white tv and only 3 channels:laugh:
Am radio &crappy music

Hi Ted - no need to apologize, my name is Rob but I think I share some blame too as I was off my line, so was probably moving erratically compared to what you might have expected. So I send the same apology!
But we had a lot of fun up that point, we were up close for I don't know how many laps - that was fun!
I think I might have bitten my tongue off and rattled the cauliflower inside my skullcase...but no worse for wear ;-)

afterwards I was feeling the heat from Kevin...until he had a wobbler...definitely was a fun race!!!!

Sorry again.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%