AC Social Event: BMW M235i @ Highlands Drift - Tue 01May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just did a few laps. Fastest lap: mod edit: please no lap times for club events.
No idea if thats an ok lap. But felt ok.

Lets see tonight if i still can race a bit xd
Please don't post lap times in club event threads. They shouldn't matter for them as the clubs are supposed to be about having casual fun with fair driving and not about the competition.
Anyway, from what I know, your lap will be top 3 for qualy ;)

Oh man, this track is SO enjoyable with this car :inlove:. Wonder why we don't have more people in this grids... :cry:

Maybe there is a notion that the car is slow or something, but it really isn't! It's no LMP1, o'course, but no MX-5 either! C'mon guys!! Join us! :thumbsup:

Just did a few laps. Fastest lap: mod edit: please no lap times for club events.
No idea if thats an ok lap. But felt ok.

Lets see tonight if i still can race a bit xd

Remember to set up your real name in the game, Geert. We were together in the server a few minutes ago and you had your nickname in game :) See you later!

Ok, this car and this track are just too good to pass up plus you guys need a little
Damn Yankee.jpg

every now and then, especially that dirty feathery Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom so go ahead and sign me up. I may not win, but I'll go out in a blaze of glory
hqdefault.jpg

Hey stranger. Where the heck have you been? Glad to see you on the grid again. Hope it goes well:thumbsup:

Hey Bobby!
Nice to see you are still here.

I took quite a break yeah.... quite happy with my race today after such a break, but need to get back into the groove :)

I hope I can manage to race some more now again.

Had some issues with my sound, in-game sound was way too loud, didnt hear much on TS. Installed TS a few min before the race...

Anyway, I'm happy to see this place is still nice and active still!

Fun race today!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%