AC Social Event: Toyota GT86 @ Monza 1966 Jr Course - Wed 31JAN18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Neilski
SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg

Wash your mouth out with soap and water,we need 2, 30 minute races.:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Will do, right after you wash your eyes with bleach:D:p:p:thumbsup:.

Wait? What is this?
For this event you need absolutely nothing special. A copy of Assetto Corsa, keyboard, console controller, or steering wheel it's all fine. Today we are going to focus on getting you on the online track (for the first time) and giving you a great experience and making you a better driver.

I'd argue that practicing race starts and surviving the first few laps while battling for position is a greater experience and makes you a better driver than turning laps alone for the last 20 minutes. People would also be more inclined to not disconnect when they crash since there is a second race. Plus there are rarely any more big position changes after the first 10 minutes of race time.

Edit:Formatting

I'd argue that practicing race starts and surviving the first few laps while battling for position is a greater experience and makes you a better driver than turning laps alone for the last 20 minutes.
Well, personally I'm a fan of double races instead of a single longer one. We won't be changing the format for tonight, but we'll consider it in the future :thumbsup:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back