Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ho un problema, online e offline, in alcune piste come SPA o SILVERSTONE, ma certamente anche in altri, ho sempre la neve e ho la temperatura impostata a 26 gradi, ho provato a selezionare le condizioni reali o le condizioni ideali, vento o senza vento, ma ho sempre la neve. Come posso risolvere il problema?

Ho un problema, online e offline, in alcune piste come SPA o SILVERSTONE, ma certamente anche in altri, ho sempre la neve e ho la temperatura impostata a 26 gradi, ho provato a selezionare le condizioni reali o le condizioni ideali, vento o senza vento, ma ho sempre la neve. Come posso risolvere il problema?

You're saying you're always having snow on any track whatever you select: 26 degrees, real conditions, ideal conditions.

I do not have a clue, but maybe this girl does? :)

screenshot_80.png

Cheers
Robin

non su ogni pendenza, ma su più pendenze, ad esempio Imola è senza neve, SPA ha neve, Silverstone ha neve ... forse dipende dalla posizione, ma impostando ad esempio 30 gradi, la neve non dovrebbe essere lì comunque, invece c 'è..

not on every slope, but on several slopes, for example Imola is snowless, SPA has snow, Silverstone has snow ... maybe it depends on the location, but setting for example 30 degrees, the snow should not be there anyway, instead c 'is..

I have tried all the official slopes with 36 degrees, the only ones not having snow are the following.
Laguna Seca, Imola, Black Cat Country, Magione, Monza, Trento Bondone.
All the others have snow with 36 degrees.

I have tried all the official slopes with 36 degrees, the only ones not having snow are the following.
Laguna Seca, Imola, Black Cat Country, Magione, Monza, Trento Bondone.
All the others have snow with 36 degrees.
It called "seasonal adjustments" and this is linked to the race date. So just select a date in summer: CM > Drive menu > 3 dots right next to the time slider....

Playing around with the scripted weather and its great. The only question i have is that the air and road temperatures shown on the driving hud never changes. Its always what was initially set by the CM. I changes it in CM to 5 degrees to test. I have it set to auto load the scripted weather .lua. The first slot the road temp should be 25 degrees, second slot 20 degrees. This never shows while driving. It stays at 5 degrees initially set in CM. Is this a bug or a AC limitation where the actual road temp is whats in the slot?

for now this is only affecting the weather, road temperature and therefore grip-level is not changed at all, its still the same as with stock AC; maybe in the future with CustomShadersPatch it will be possible
(edit: celebrating my post #500 :giggle:)

Last edited:
Hello, I don't have smoke effects anymore in AC. I tried latest, recommended and some other versions of CSP but I don't see any change. Any ideas ? Thanks :thumbsup:

Hello, I don't have smoke effects anymore in AC. I tried latest, recommended and some other versions of CSP but I don't see any change. Any ideas ? Thanks :thumbsup:
With the new CSP particles (smoke and dust) it needs a decent tire temperature. You can also deactivate the new smoke and dust in the Settings > custom Shader patch > particlesFX.

latest sol_weather app (sol_plan window) from Sol 1.4.2 has some sliders for that:
(note: start low, as the maximum values for smoke are very high!)
(note2: smoke must be enabled in particlesFX as Peter said above)
1581549989223.png

in the new taskbar its this:
1581550120466.png

hi, impressive work every time, but now the rain spray don't work for me in the CSP 0.1.44, any suggestions? and some cars I see a interior reflect about the tarmac; lines, letters,lines, in some interior parts of the cockpit...

Attachments

• reflections.jpg
    reflections.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 146
Hi. Nice work. Btw i have some questions:

1) There are some cars (among them the Abarth 500 EsseEsse - not the step 1 version) in which headlights do not work. Is this a Sol/Shaders Patch bug?

2) A question about rain effect. Is this only visual or it affects the physics also?

Thanks!

1) yes ShadersPatch, issue, we're gonna look at it
2) no physics change atm, maybe soon (TM) or never

edit: mh esseesse is looking good for me (csp 0.1.43)
maybe dont use CSP 0.1.45
Sol version is pretty stable since a long time and doesn't matter for that...
1581850738587.png

Last edited:
I tried CSP 0.1.43. Lights do turn on (inside cockpit, esseesse car) but i still have no headlights. My setup:

- Latest CM version atm (0.8.1976.36095 (x86).
- __Sol ppfilter
- Weather = Clear (sol)
- Practice session
- Time: 21:00

Maybe i miss some settings?

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 270 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 218 27.8%
  • WEC app/website