Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
1580823932562.png

OH NO, WHY??

hello folks
im having a few weird issues with the SOL shaders in VR
2 issues,

1st is random and fast moving/flickering shadows both on track and in car. doesnt do it with default shader, and doesnt do it with shadows set to off, so im taking it its a shadow issue, but could be some sort of ambient lighting thing

2nd issue is at certain points in the map, the shaders turn OFF in the right eye, left eye is fine, if i turn my head one way or another i they go back to normal, or the car turns from its current path
may have been covered here, sorry if iv missed the post

thanks

MMM

hello folks
2 issues,

1st is random and fast moving/flickering shadows both on track and in car. doesnt do it with default shader, and doesnt do it with shadows set to off, so im taking it its a shadow issue, but could be some sort of ambient lighting thing

2nd issue is at certain points in the map, the shaders turn OFF in the right eye, left eye is fine, if i turn my head one way or another i they go back to normal, or the car turns from its current path

thanks

MMM
Please try CSP 1.36.

hello folks
2 issues,

video of issue

2nd issue is at certain points in the map, the shaders turn OFF in the right eye(only in dark, daylight is fine), left eye is fine, if i turn my head one way or another i they go back to normal, or the car turns from its current path. on SRP a whole 90degrees of view is effected, if i look straigt down the main straigh at the start, all white lines go black when turning my head through 90degrees to the right

video showing the range of motion in which this is happening, but not the fault as the mirror window is from the left eye, not the right

thanks

MMM

Last edited:
hello folks
2 issues,

video of issue

2nd issue is at certain points in the map, the shaders turn OFF in the right eye, left eye is fine, if i turn my head one way or another i they go back to normal, or the car turns from its current path. on SRP a whole 90degrees of view is effected, if i look straigt down the main straigh at the start, all white lines go black when turning my head through 90degrees to the right

thanks

MMM
Please try CSP 1.36.

Got a question on using Sol. On the Bahrain Night track when the track flood lighting kicks in everything get super bright. I tweak the one of the 3 sol in-game app thing(I think its the weather one) to reduce the range and also the brightness of the track lighting and it seems to work fine, the range setting can stick and it remains the same every time(I think this can be set in the Sol settings in the mod menu of CM), but the lighting brightness I have to manually lower every time. Is there some way to make that stick to the track?

Got a question on using Sol. On the Bahrain Night track when the track flood lighting kicks in everything get super bright. I tweak the one of the 3 sol in-game app thing(I think its the weather one) to reduce the range and also the brightness of the track lighting and it seems to work fine, the range setting can stick and it remains the same every time(I think this can be set in the Sol settings in the mod menu of CM), but the lighting brightness I have to manually lower every time. Is there some way to make that stick to the track?
Is it the same with other tracks too? Otherwise you could lower the LIT multiplier in the track's light config in /extention/config/tracks/loaded/xxxxxxx.ini

[LIGHTING]
LIT_MULT=1.0

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 280 36.7%
  • Porsche

Votes: 292 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 274 36.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 178 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 284 37.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 96 12.6%