Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi everyone

First of all just like to say how amazing the Sol mod is I'm having a whale of a time in Assetto Corsa these days.

If you dont mind I just have a couple of questions regarding headlights.

1/Is there a setting somewhere where I can make them brighter? At night alone on track (say Nords) I cant drive because I cant see enough, I cant remember it always being like this. Using Sol setting is a little easier but Extra and ACC I cant use at night.

2/ I have noticed that in control settings there are a few options to change headlight settings Alt/xxxx and also an option to set up a high low beam button. So far I have not been able to get any of these to work, nothing changes. Is this universal across all cars or limited to certain vehicles?

Im using CSP 0.1.46 and Sol 1.4.2

Thanks in advance

Steve

[QUOTE = "SteveSize, post: 3128061, membro: 53683"]
Ciao a tutti

Prima di tutto, voglio solo dire quanto sia incredibile la mod Sol che sto vivendo una balena in Assetto Corsa in questi giorni.

Se non ti dispiace, ho solo un paio di domande sui fari.

1 / C'è un'impostazione da qualche parte in cui posso renderli più luminosi? Di notte da solo in pista (dire Nords) non posso guidare perché non riesco a vedere abbastanza, non ricordo che sia sempre così. L'uso dell'impostazione Sol è un po 'più semplice, ma Extra e ACC non posso usarlo di notte.

2 / Ho notato che nelle impostazioni di controllo ci sono alcune opzioni per modificare le impostazioni dei fari Alt / xxxx e anche un'opzione per impostare un pulsante abbagliante. Finora non sono riuscito a far funzionare nessuno di questi, nulla cambia. È universale su tutte le auto o limitato a determinati veicoli?

Sto usando CSP 0.1.46 e Sol 1.4.2

Grazie in anticipo

Steve
[/CITAZIONE]

While someone more competent will answer you to get what you need, I tell you that I had the same problem as you and then I noticed that by pressing the "F" key several times to turn on the lights, the lights went from normal to high beam.
I don't know what kind of pressure or combination is set and where it can be changed though, I do it randomly until I get the high beam.
I hope it will be useful in the meantime.

@CapitanulHaos pay special attention to the part in the manual that tells you to remove all previously auto-downloaded configs in the root of assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\*.ini so there's only an instance of them in assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded\*.ini that is created when you download via cm

@SteveSize

1) You can change cm>settings>csp>lighting fx | brightness a bit higher if required (for stronger headlights), like, 150-200% instead of 100% if the auto-brightness in those filters isn't enough.
You can also tweak the ppfilter__brightness_sun_link to control the adaptive brightness for those filters, try directly on assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters\sol_custom_configs\__Sol_Extra.lua if the Sol config app slider does nothing.
On this matter you should be better answers from other users than me...

2) For what I figure, It's a problem with cm/csp and ISO layouts. If in controls has the default bind options, pressing just L should toggle between high and low beams (even if it's set as Alt+L in CM in the patch controls tab). Same with turning indicator lights that will activate directly with arrows instead of alt+arrows. Manually changing the modifier to anything but alt should also work.

Regarding high/low beams, only road cars have them. Racing cars will only use high beams. Another thing to take in account is that sometimes csp has the problem of starting with low beams even if it isn't set as so. To solve this, you go into cm>settings>csp>car instruments and deselect and select back "use high beams mode by default".

[QUOTE = "SteveSize, post: 3128061, membro: 53683"]
Ciao a tutti

Prima di tutto, voglio solo dire quanto sia incredibile la mod Sol che sto vivendo una balena in Assetto Corsa in questi giorni.

Se non ti dispiace, ho solo un paio di domande sui fari.

1 / C'è un'impostazione da qualche parte in cui posso renderli più luminosi? Di notte da solo in pista (dire Nords) non posso guidare perché non riesco a vedere abbastanza, non ricordo che sia sempre così. L'uso dell'impostazione Sol è un po 'più semplice, ma Extra e ACC non posso usarlo di notte.

2 / Ho notato che nelle impostazioni di controllo ci sono alcune opzioni per modificare le impostazioni dei fari Alt / xxxx e anche un'opzione per impostare un pulsante abbagliante. Finora non sono riuscito a far funzionare nessuno di questi, nulla cambia. È universale su tutte le auto o limitato a determinati veicoli?

Sto usando CSP 0.1.46 e Sol 1.4.2

Grazie in anticipo

Steve
[/CITAZIONE]

While someone more competent will answer you to get what you need, I tell you that I had the same problem as you and then I noticed that by pressing the "F" key several times to turn on the lights, the lights went from normal to high beam.
I don't know what kind of pressure or combination is set and where it can be changed though, I do it randomly until I get the high beam.
I hope it will be useful in the meantime.
I meant pressing the "L" key several times to turn on the lights, the lights went from normal to high beam.
Not "F"

Hello, It's me again. I don't know if this problem has been solved before (I didn't find solutions) and I don't know if it comes from SOL or CSP, but I have problems with the sky, only in replays. I have the latest SOL and CSP versions, and I have downloaded Bombadil's AC+ 2020 mods (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac-2020.30924/). Do you know how I can solve the problem ? Thank you.

Hi, do you have an idea where the problem comes from and how to solve it ? Thanks

Is this also in cockpit view?

Thanks for your answer. No, I don't see this in cockpit view, only in outside view. I also have the impression that it does it on certain tracks only, for example I watched replays in Spa without these problems, but they appeared in replays of sessions at Silverstone. So it may be a track skin coming with Bombadil's AC +2020 mods, I will try tomorrow (or this evening if you're already on tuesday) without skins, if you don't see where it could come from. I'll give more news as soon as possible, but thanks for your help :) .

Thanks for your answer. No, I don't see this in cockpit view, only in outside view. I also have the impression that it does it on certain tracks only, for example I watched replays in Spa without these problems, but they appeared in replays of sessions at Silverstone. So it may be a track skin coming with Bombadil's AC +2020 mods, I will try tomorrow (or this evening if you're already on tuesday) without skins, if you don't see where it could come from. I'll give more news as soon as possible, but thanks for your help :) .
Bombadil's AC +2020 changes also config files. So i recommend to NOT you this mod. What you see is a thing we cleard in the past by setting this:
1583830135539.png

Just installed the beta and was wondering if there was a way to tell if it is installed and working correctly other than looking at the clouds. Honestly, I use a dynamic weather plan in almost every driving session but I don't think I ever really paid attention to the clouds or sky. I just knew that things changed, so I don't know what i'm looking for to know it is working right. It probably is because the installation overwrote 300+ files so something has to be different.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 2.4%