Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is some bug with low FOVs like in replay cameras:
Bn0jxvN.jpg

Solution:
Set higher FOV exponent:
yNGQmAB.png
Cheers Peter, Will try tonight.

Not just the replay issue I have, now I'm seeing this on track in real time. Its all good - just passing it along.
Shader 44 / Sol. Kunos C7R, VRC Alabama track, right hand side is cut from lights and blind. Everything is set to maximum, including mirrors. No other mods ever installed.
Its the same on Kunos tracks.

2qbzw2q.jpg

1zxmrdy.jpg
1zxmrdy.jpg

Quite a few pages of support :)
I don't know if it's been noticed or mentioned, the dynamic objects aren't moving (hot balloon etc.) and skin objects like flags aren't moving anymore, probably has to do more with shader patch ?

I can see my own shadow!
20190131115844_1.jpg
since it's not moving, a simple screenshot will illustrates :roflmao:
20190131120149_1.jpg

Since i'm here :D
is there any way to make nights less dark ?
Screenshot below i still have sunset remaining, but after it gets pitch black
i haven't played with any settings yet, so maybe night__brightness_adjust is my savior ?
20190131120315_1.jpg

And thanks again for your amazing work! Driving a full lap and seeing the sun going down, and suddenly make use of the car headlight, is awesome!

Quite a few pages of support :)
I don't know if it's been noticed or mentioned, the dynamic objects aren't moving (hot balloon etc.) and skin objects like flags aren't moving anymore, probably has to do more with shader patch ?

I can see my own shadow!
View attachment 288724
since it's not moving, a simple screenshot will illustrates :roflmao:
View attachment 288725

Since i'm here :D
is there any way to make nights less dark ?
Screenshot below i still have sunset remaining, but after it gets pitch black
i haven't played with any settings yet, so maybe night__brightness_adjust is my savior ?
View attachment 288726

And thanks again for your amazing work! Driving a full lap and seeing the sun going down, and suddenly make use of the car headlight, is awesome!
You can look in the /extension/weather/sol/sol-config.lua and change:
night__brightness_adjust = 0.0
There are many things to adjust.

Just go to SOl'S discord server and install the new betas. Much easier now

Don't know if this is a Shader or Sol problem really but..

I did a clean install of everything last night as I was running into issues (nothing to do with Sol). Deleted my AC directory, downloaded everything again from Steam, installed CM (PAID), then dragged the latest version of Custom Shader (44) into CM, installed, dragged Sol (Beta5) into CM and installed.

Now I don't see the Shader mod installed as a Mod, just Sol - is that intentional now? Shaders and Sol are working properly and I have the settings page for Shaders as per normal, just I wouldn't be able to disable the Shaders mod as before.

I have the latest cm and the latest betas for both sol and shader but in cm shader settings-lod settings i only have one box that says force low res cockpits. i dont have the other 2 lod settings

edit : i delete the shader folder and not overwright it now its ok!

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 276 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 223 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 149 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 8.2%
  • At a friends house