Some wip projects

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
battle1989.jpg

Status update:

* DTM Volvo C70 - hopefully finished soon. Need to fix some small details, decide what sounds to use and edit the setup slightly.

* Test track from Toca2 - the models are in .gmt (Race 07) format and a lot of texture mapping is done. It is time for painting, which is a long process. A long time project that kind of lives its own life.

* GT3 Huracan - nothing new yet. Next thing to work with?

* Fiesta cup 1998. I have a half made 3d model. Maybe...

And one other thing, I have always wanted to make better Championship and race podium screens. I would like to add the car and some kind of celebrations, like a trophy, driver or spectators.
I have made some tests to try to tell the game what scene file to load, but no success so far.
This part in the menu file is interesting:

Gizmo="APP_Picture_MainPageVehicleDisplay"
{
Position=(440,88)
Width_Height=(553,593)
AttributeSet="Small Car Spinner Blank Box art"
Caption1="5"
Caption2="USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn"

Of course I tried to edit it in different ways, but so far I have only been able to change car spinning speed.
The garage display seems to be defined in spin.set in "race 07\Gamedata\Teams".

Any ideas???

Last edited:
Everyone is welcome with suggestions. They may not be possible to make, but it is interesting to hear :thumbsup:

I don't know about everyone else but the Huracan you have has me excited. There is no proper GT3 series mod that is up to spec for Race07, so I'm drooling a little at the prospects. That being said, I'm all for any touring/GT stuff and everything you put out is in that vein, so it's all appreciated.

Some other old game modding and testing while taking a short break from the C70.

Nice to work with some low poly cars. This is a small update project from some years ago. The idea is/was just to update the looks of the standard game contents and add the real traffics cars.

1598290805383.png

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • At a friends house