Sonoma Raceway AI

Misc Sonoma Raceway AI 2018-06-10

Login or Register an account to download this content

F_B

Premium
Sonoma Raceway AI - New AI lines for the 4 track configs (AC track reboot version)

New AI lines for the Sonoma Raceway (AC Trackreboot version). Have fun!

Just unzip and copy the specific track folder to your assettocorsa\content\tracks, it will automatically copy the new ai + hints to the correct folder. Perhaps make sure to keep your old AI files if you don't like the new ones.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Thank you very much for another ai line, Fabian. Your efforts improve my time with AC :)

What kinda performance are you getting with this new Sonoma? My fps are around 30% fewer on this track compared to most Kunos tracks.

I also have problems with the frames here. Hope Jim can tweak this track a little bit. Especially on VR I get quite some stutters here and there.

I still find that fast cars ( Indycars ) always fly off at the carousel every single time, is there a fix for this?
You re manage file ai_hints.ini and modify the coordenates track in decline carroussel
Imput BRAKE_HINT
START =X
END =Y
VALUE = 065
X=COORD INITIAL OF CURVE POINT OF BRAKE
Y=COORD FINAL OF CURVE POINT OF BRAKE

You re manage file ai_hints.ini and modify the coordenates track in decline carroussel
Imput BRAKE_HINT
START =X
END =Y
VALUE = 065
X=COORD INITIAL OF CURVE POINT OF BRAKE
Y=COORD FINAL OF CURVE POINT OF BRAKE

THIS fast line its wrong too in left border in start finish
Need replace left border limit line and recordind new fast line
Its possible modify the file aihints.ini rename in the sectors of track when use the ai hint mod and the Brake hint too
I sugered ai hint 1.1 tks from Brazil
Excuse me for bad english srry

2023-08-04 00_57_14-Assetto Corsa.jpg

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 171 34.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 137 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 93 18.9%
  • Watch party