ACC Special Event: British GT 2H of Brands Hatch - Fri 26th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
@Daniel Monteiro I'm quite a way from the circuit (actually closer to snetterton), but I can tell you, yesterday (so what will be Friday practice for ACC) was between 35 and 37c ambient. Followed by the biggest lightning storm I've ever seen from about 9pm to 11:30pm.

At the moment its very british......overcast:rolleyes: and 28c.
Funny isn't it? The one track in a country known for random weather......and its plain boring!

I've been to Brands many many times and I can tell you that whatever they have forecast has usually been the opposite or just plain miserable.... but that always makes the racing pretty awesome so fingers crossed you all get changeable weather!
Unfortunately for me, it looks like my ambition of getting a new rig up and running whilst packing for a family weekend away was a little too ambitious.
I've only just gotten around to flashing the bios, which seemed successful, but I'm not going to be able to finish the installation, test it after installing Win10 and get all the apps loaded and set up the way I need them to be to race.
Hope to join you all next time and have an awesome race tonight/this morning.

After practicing for almost a week, I guess I got kicked from the server right at the formation. Was waiting on track in the formation and nobody else moved so I thought there was a long delay, that's why I kept asking what was going on, meanwhile everyone was racing. Sucks, anyways hope you guys have a good race, I think I'll stay from ACC until they get their server issues sorted :(

I binned it early.

Blocked loads during qualy, Good start to race, hit off at T3 after a good overtake, guy didn't wait, I went down the grid, span, then hit, 20th, back to 15th and going great, hit again afterr a good overtake, guy didn't wait - couldn't be arsed, not my night.

Thanks for hosting.

I binned it early.

Blocked loads during qualy, Good start to race, hit off at T3 after a good overtake, guy didn't wait, I went down the grid, span, then hit, 20th, back to 15th and going great, hit again afterr a good overtake, guy didn't wait - couldn't be arsed, not my night.

Thanks for hosting.

I think it was me, were you driving red Ferrari or Porsche? Mate I am so so sorry, wasn't intentional. Was fighting with the car all the time. Joined in with minutes to go, completed only one lap from 15 try's. Qualled for 13th. Unlucky number... If it was you, sorry ! :giggle:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 37 50.0%