rF2 Special Event: Dallara DW12 2014@Alabama 2015 - Sun 17Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
If i wake up or stay up long enough I may try to survive for 30m or so. 75m isn't happening just managing expectations. So I don't No show without notice. I will just post again if i actually think i will make it for sure.

had to leave early, combination of penalties for passing after green and speeding in lane with speed limiter on was more than enough :rolleyes:

back to le mans

Last edited:
Yep, that was hectic but well worth insisting! What a race! I had a lot to discover… That was great fun!

Congrats for a amazing win @Jeremy Talbot, well done! :thumbsup: At least I feel less embarrassed for messing up your start twice in a row...:x3:

Sorry for the spin @Stephen Gibb, I went for a gap and it slowly closed and I didn't lift enough. If you don't hook up with these cars you are really out of it.

Hooked up with the leaders until it was time to pit, that was fun, but then lost connection (as did a couple others) after the pit. Then the game wouldn't let me drive when reconnected. Is their anything special that I need to do after dropping to get back into the race?

Have no clue how I got p2 in quali, shame the game was having problems with the car/track combos.

Out of curiosity what issues have you had? We had lots of guys crash out of race and practice
The safety cars are randoms, not working well. The yellow flags are totally broken and sometimes becuase of yes the game gives the lead to a random guy xD thats what i see

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%