rF2 *Special Event* FIA WSC Group C - Shell Donington Trophy 1990 - Fri 29 Dec 2023 - Christmas Treat(Open for non-Premium). Incl. IRL Race Watchalong

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Let's get the sign-up party started early this time shall we? :D

@Jan Larsen @Thomas Hoelzl @Hartmut2 @Jimlaad43 @The Almighty Snark @RockRacing77 @akephoe @Daniel R. @Michael Rudolf @Monkey T @Herlev @VictorIS @CaptainLykaios @Colin Peach @Redvaliant @SwannyUK @Cosimo @Interslice @Jim Carvalho @Denis Betty @Stig Bidstrup @SimApprentice21 @Jack Smith @max1966i @Stephen Gibb @pattikins @Luca Ciarfella @Paul_V @PurgerUK @Yves Larose @Steve Le Gallez @Ingemar Petersson @Jasje @Magnus Dahlgren @Michel vL @Stammeleer @Lesley Buurlage @GeekyDeaks @Kresh @David Steinacher @ThreeLionz @Andyt68 @Reiche @H_Belane @AlB_3010 @thom462 @slideways @Smidgey @eN1xes @JohannS @Craig Dunkley @Bob Luneski @Chris Bloom

And note, it is a Christmas Treat, also non-premium race. So maybe some of you have friends and/or familiy racing somewhere else, that can be dragged along as well? :D All in the spirit of holiday simracing! It even means if some of you guys' premium have run out... you are still free to race! Great stuff, right? :D

Alas I have to work and cannot make it :(

I have these cars - the original and the update and can't join the server as it's telling me it can't download the mod?

Did that and it's not working ;)

If I can solve the >> unable to download the mod>> ( the mod is installed in the content manager ,but by logging up to the server ,the >> unable to download the mod>> is shown) ,
I`ll be in

I am on Christmas holiday-trip to my family, and only have a cheap af laptop, so I am not able to error-search too much. But I think I have found a possible error when I set it up. Going to remote log in to the RD main server now, and repackage the rfmod. Gimmie 10.

@Redvaliant @Yves Larose @RockRacing77 @everyoneElse.

I've repackaged and remade the rfmod. It might've been so simple that I put in a "." too much in the filename. I hope so, if not, I will upload the rfmod-file (9kb) and we will have to do a more manual check.
The GetMOD issue is not related, as that is only for downloading the actual mods, not the rfmod (it's just confusing due to the names)

I have this Porsche livery that i did if anyone want to use it just let me know and i'll send it to you ;)
Snowy River Caravans 1.png

Snowy River Caravans 2.png

Last year we had 5 different custom liveried cars:
yMHRWfE.png

But the best things was, we basically had just different liveries on track. And that looks really really good.
8UifScj.png

And with that. The thread will open for sign-ups.

Remember, this is open for premium and non-premium members, so if you have friends you want to race with, or that you know will love this kind of racing... bring them with you! This will be awesome! :D
Ooh lovely. I'll be taking my bright yellow and purple Sauber again, just needs a 2023 revamp!

@Ole Marius Myrvold working for me now, thanks :) and please sign me up with the porsche and my custom livery ;)

Awesome.

So what happened was: When I make the rfmod files. I tend to end them with the date I make them, as that makes it easier for me when deleting etc. so e.g "racename.210391.rfmod" would be something I set up the 21st of March 1991. So what I did with the previous package was ending with "racename.211223..rfmod" I accidentally had to punctuationmarks after the date, that was enough to make it impossible to download and install when joining the server. Even if it did package and install correctly on the server.
Today I Learned... another weird rF2 quirk!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%