rF2 Special Event: GT3 Challengers Pack@Road Atlanta Sun 10 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi All, After some testing, due to poor frame rate issues with a night race and possibly these cars we are moving the race from night time to day time.
Glad to hear this is not just me, I've noticed recently that perform in RF2 at night has taken a major nose dive recently, it's been absolutely horrible at numerous tracks.

Well..., after several years being premium member I think that maybe is time to run my first race here at RaceDepartment so .., please let me in....
Sounds good to me:), Please test and make sure you can get on the server:) which is Racedepartment AU 1. Also please note this is an Australian server and timezone

Last edited:
Sounds good to me:), Please test and make sure you can get on the server:) which is Racedepartment AU 1. Also please note this is an Australian server and timezone
yes, I´ve just tested it and everything went OK... And, if I´m not wrong, the race will take place at 11:00 here in Spain (UTC+1)..., isn´t it..???

yes, I´ve just tested it and everything went OK... And, if I´m not wrong, the race will take place at 11:00 here in Spain (UTC+1)..., isn´t it..???
Hi Alfonso, the correct GMT times are listed. Practice starts at 09:00 GMT which I believe is 10:00 AM in Spain, quali at 10:20 AM and the race at 10:55 AM. Can one of you Euro chaps please confirm I have this correct?

I´ve been testing the circuit lapping offline and I think I´m able to run around 1 minute and 20 seconds... do you think I´ll be able not to disturb you..??? :whistling:

I´ve been testing the circuit lapping offline and I think I´m able to run around 1 minute and 20 seconds... do you think I´ll be able not to disturb you..??? :whistling:
you will be fine, please do not forget to test teamspeak, We want all drivers to be able to hear instructions if needed. See you on track

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 26 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%