AC STARTING SOON: F3 Championship 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi all, it was my first time setting up a server so bear with me. However I deliberately set it up to try to replicate real conditions in northern Spain at this time of year as we are considering running real time conditions throughout the series. This is only an idea at the moment so don' t shoot me yet! What do you think? Real conditions or 100% optimum every race?

Hi all, it was my first time setting up a server so bear with me. However I deliberately set it up to try to replicate real conditions in northern Spain at this time of year as we are considering running real time conditions throughout the series. This is only an idea at the moment so don' t shoot me yet! What do you think? Real conditions or 100% optimum every race?
Haha,

Don't worry Paul. It happens to the best. Do you remember that time I started an event at 92%?? :roflmao:

I prefer realistic conditions. And more grip as the track rubbers in. More fun to adapt to it.

Are we going to repeat the time trial with the road conditions at 100% ????
Hi Ernie, we now have a race set up at Portimao on the 25th.

It should be warmer for you down in the Algarve.;)
What, we are doing trails? Does it count towards the championship
Hi Dai, No, the Barcelona server was just a test of the two cars, we now have a non- championship test race set up on the 25th.
Racing proper starts the Thursday before the real FI kicks off in March so plenty of time to practice.
More details to follow soon.

A RSS3 championship sounds pretty good, how can I get involved in this?
Hi Jörg,

We would love to have you.

Here are the steps to be taken.
1. First you have to upgrade your RD account to premium (see tab premium)
After you have done that, post here again or send me a PM.
2. I will create an Emperor account for you and send you the credentials and other important information in a PM.
3. With that Emperor account you can sign up yourself for the championship and choose your livery.

With the premium account and the Emperor account you can sign up for all our weekly AC events.
With premium you can also sign up for our events in other sims.

LFM are using the car for the season so anyone looking for some useful practice can sign up for their 20 min races on many tracks. Fairly intense but real life action can only help i guess to prepare for the REAL racing on here.

i did around 5 races on that haven't finished a race yet without red damage lfm was great with rf2 but on ac feels like an open lobby atleast from my point of view .

Pre-season test server now ended, go to server 6 for Portimao warm up race practice.

acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/7571fd99-e21f-4e4a-91e0-0c9e5fad6c1c?server=1

Hi Jörg,

We would love to have you.

Here are the steps to be taken.
1. First you have to upgrade your RD account to premium (see tab premium)
After you have done that, post here again or send me a PM.
2. I will create an Emperor account for you and send you the credentials and other important information in a PM.
3. With that Emperor account you can sign up yourself for the championship and choose your livery.

With the premium account and the Emperor account you can sign up for all our weekly AC events.
With premium you can also sign up for our events in other sims.
Hey Han,
thank you for explaining the steps. I've just upgraded to premium =)

i hope that we are going to use rsr . im seeing the rss v6 literally everywhere in the other simsracing platforms
I AGREE, also the DALLARA IS A MUCH BETTER DRIVE, BY MILES, i was hood winked by the forum into thinking the RSR was the one to go for.:(
But even if i had said this and drove them both, I think I was doomed into driving an Agile clone.:(:(:(

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 401 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 253 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 270 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.9%
Back