Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

This mod is exceptional!

Although the drive is fantastic, I'm really blown away by the audio, especially the engine sounds during acceleration. Somehow, the Turbo Carrera RSR 3.0 sounds better to me than any other car in-game (even if I'm unsure of its real world counterpart), and wouldn't sound out of place in R3E.

Two quick questions if you don't mind;

1. I can't determine exactly which Porsche race cars you've modeled. As far as early 70s RSRs, I'm familiar with the 1973 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 and the 1974 RSR 3.0 that raced in the IMSA Camel GT series (GTO), Trans Am and World Sportscar Championships, as well as the rare 1974 911 Carrera RSR Turbo (2.1L), but none of these appear to match your car specs. Can you shed some light on this?

2. Any interest in developing other Porsche GT race cars, specifically the mid 70s Group 4 Porsche 934? I'm not aware of any previous release, and if interested, I'd happily fund its creation (for GSCE, AC or both).

In any case, thanks for your wonderful effort.

Henk

Just where are you going with this other than making accusations? What are you trying to achieve?

Like I said this is converted from rfactor if you are a lawyer or have a vested interest in this you need to track down the original converter which is not hard to find, I managed to come across it. If that is not the case would you kindly (BioShock reference) take you're accusations elsewhere.

Reactions: Bez
Great mod, very good phisycs and ffb. The Mono is too fast for me so i'm having fun with the SR3.

Great races @100% AI and 1:05.881 (good/bad?) training for Londrina with 40l fuel - with 1.3 version. With the new tyres, went to Silverstone to feel the changes (setup for comp.B) and as soon as i touch the loud pedal here we go on a carrousel. Getting back on track same thing, so more time needed with the setup.

Off post - shouldn't change car specs after one's done 60/100 training for the race (and setting up) on the day before the race - just my 2 cents.

Great mod and thank you all.

Attachments

• Londrina.png
    Londrina.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
there is something wrong because the original model is from sms.i think RD just don't care

Martin I bet you are a riot at parties.

If you have read RD's T&C's you will know what the rules are. If this gets taken down I have no issue at all with that for whatever reason that may be. The issue I have is when people get involved and at has nothing to do with them.

Your moral postings are achieving nothing. Surely there are better moral crusades you could put that brilliant investigative mind to.

It's people like you make you wonder why I bother. These cars were rubbish out of the box I have with a bit of help spent hours and hours getting the driving to the standard they are at, obviously this is not done for financial gain, I released them because I thought people would enjoy them.

I would suggest you try and do something that will spread a bit of joy it might make you feel better about things. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 196 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 127 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 134 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 57 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.1%
Back