Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

No I don't believe you need java 6 for the spotter plugin, I do have it installed though as it is needed for the DynHUD plugin, but I do not think it is needed for Spotter.
It is working fine for me in GSC2012, so I don't know why you would get an error, if you like I can upload my version which I have used in several GSC installations, see if it works for you

Sorry for delay, been away from computer for a while.
I don't know if this is any different to the version you have, but it is the copy I keep for my GSC installations, I have copied it into 3 GSC installations and it worked straight away, so maybe it will help. The only reference to GSC that I can see in these files is in the SpotterConfig.ini, where it says Pilfius=C:\GSC2012\SpotterAddon\VR Component
and
Command_Path=C:\GSC2012\SpotterAddon\VR Component\SpotterCommand.lcl
so it may be sensible to change these to your correct GSC path.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sd1r7mu2doz7ngc

Yeah I'm not happy with my Mclaren's color. I knew when I started that it's gonna be a pain in the a** to get the color right. Will probably get back to it after I've finished the full grid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%