Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I put in 4shared 'cause I could not put here
I made only to help the person you are mad Will?
if you guys want i send the file for you guys via facebook
I'm just trying to help
https://www.facebook.com/guilherme.mears
its a simple HDV file

po, will , ta ficando doido mano? to ajudando o pessoal apenas, que fake o que, vc me conhece(comuna da indy do orkut po)
Me referi ao fato de ter uma conta fake pra fazer login nesses sites sem precisar passar suas informações reais.... não disse q vc era fake. Interpretação de texto ruim eim

Me referi ao fato de ter uma conta fake pra fazer login nesses sites sem precisar passar suas informações reais.... não disse q vc era fake. Interpretação de texto ruim eim
ok, dava pra ter duplo sentido, mas blz, só avisa o pessoal que o arquivo ta limpo , coloquei no 4shared pq n da pra dar upload em .rar ou hdv aqui, fiz uma gambiarra pra colocar o arquivo aqui
meu ingles é um lixo, horrivel explicar em ingles

Patrick Giranthon updated C.A.R.T. Extreme with a new update entry:

Version 1.02

Hi all,
Version 1.02:

- All HDV-files updated: implemented ingame adjustable steeringwheel lock and steeringwheel rotation settings.
Note: will work for GSC Ex version 1.50 and above.

Installation:
- Extract to main directory of GSC Ex, and allow overwriting existing files.

Grtz,
Patrick / Rob Pilmeijer aka hummer444 aka RSV

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hockenheim DRS v5.0 already realsed at Xtremefactor. ;) Whoever wishes also can find 4 mods with implemented ingame adjustable steeringwheel lock and steeringwheel rotation settings...

-Historic GT & Touring Cars
-DRM Revival
-24h De La Sharte
-Ariel Atom 500 V8

Sure more mods will be updated there. :thumbsup:

Good day gentlemen

Ive been trying for a while to convert this mod BMW 1M by geroda74 (http://www.mediafire.com/download/se0haicv9d0vyx8/GeroDa74_KarinFutoGT_Collabofactor_BMW_1M_V1.0.rar)

Into GSCE. I own GSCE 1.51 steam edition and the latest rfactortools. I run the conversion using vehicle category "Street", i leave the class as "reiza5" and use the "clear vehicle classes" option. I then drop the output file into the GSCE gamedata folder but when i search for the car under the "all cars and tracks" tab i cant find it anywhere, its not under any of the vehicle tabs nor is there its own tab for "BMW_1M". Any help would be greatly appreciated as I love running test days round the nordshleife and silverstone in street cars :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.2%