Summit Point Raceway

Tracks Summit Point Raceway 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
unable to load this track.
Are you using CSP? Also try doing a clean install in CM or if you do it manually delete the old file then drop the new file in your tracks folder. Maybe something is left in the old file folder that is causing the issue.

Last edited:
I "clean installed" the latest version, and it crashes Assetto Corsa.

1683845299719.png

1683845326607.png

Did you guys drag & drop into CM maybe ?
I never do that, always install manually.
I had the track working before and reading this I downloaded and installed again: no issues, all works fine.
Latest CM and CSP 0.1.80 p150 (haven't installed newer CSP because of some issues atm as I read/heard).

I had the track working before and reading this I downloaded and installed again: no issues, all works fine.
Latest CM and CSP 0.1.80 p150 (haven't installed newer CSP because of some issues atm as I read/heard).
No I never use CM for installing mods.

I also never use CM to install.
All of my 2,139 tracks were installed manually to the tracks folder. I think over the past few years, I've only had three or four tracks have similar issues, and they were usually corrected by the author.

I will have to look into this. I am running the latest CSP preview. (180 p218) I see that 1.78 and 79 are in the two error messages. When I upload a new file, I always delete my track file and re-download the file form RD and install though CM to make sure it is working. I will need to roll back to the older CSP previews and see if I can recreate the problem.

Atticvs, posted this for non CSP users maybe it is causing issue with non rain preview CSP.

To those who struggle to load this track on non-CSP AC, remove the reference to the below wav file in surfaces.ini:

[SURFACE_0]
WAV_PITCH=extended-0 <-- delete "extended-0" so it's just "WAV_PITCH="

Something else that may be the issue. I noticed that when I used the AI tool for sides and AI lines it generates a groovline.csv. I think I should have taken the AI fast lane and renamed it and dropped it in the data folder. Here is a link to a file that you should drop in the data folder.

I hope this may help. Glad its slow at work today!!

Let me know if this helps.

Last edited:
Something else that may be the issue. I noticed that when I used the AI tool for sides and AI lines it generates a groovline.csv. I think I should have taken the AI fast lane and renamed it and dropped it in the data folder. Here is a link to a file that you should drop in the data folder.

I hope this may help. Glad its slow at work today!!

Let me know if this helps.
No it didn't work for me.

try removing the last ".ai" from the file "ideal_line.ai.ai" ;)

PS: when I've some strange errors usually I try the following:
- reload the track again
- relodad the track with a different car (better Kunos ones)
- exiy from CM, reload CM and the track

DB_1973 updated Summit Point Raceway with a new update entry:

Update 2.2

**Tested and working on CSP1.79 and higher. Should work on vanilla now too.
**I made new AI lines including sidelines. Seems to have helped a lot.
**Reworked the ground texturing yet again. This may be the one.
**(credits: @racealot & @raceabit)
* replay cams x4
* in-game loading screens
* revised ui-track.json file
* revised track-maps
* vao-patch file
**(credits: @CrisT86 & @DaBaeda)
* cable-fix.dds and ext_config update

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is looking pretty good!

Will you be adding the Jefferson and Shenandoah circuits?
There's also a shorter layout of the Main track.
Eventually. I need some time to get some normal things in life done. I have poured nearly every weekend since the last in Jan. And I used vacation days and had every Friday in feb off too! So in time.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 7 24.1%