Super Touring 98 Mod

I have started the trakstar sierra and it's harder than expected and that's because of the template.The second sierra is a graphics nightmare and i might not do it.:DAs for the xedos the car will be coming to race07 aswell:thumbsup:

this one...

Attachments

• 21 Ford Sierra Sapphire  - Brodie Brittain Racing.jpg
    21 Ford Sierra Sapphire - Brodie Brittain Racing.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 736
So, Andreas, which mod is better and more complete and multiplayer compatible? This 98 or Seasons... or Reloaded... im totally lost. I'm considering a league but want the best quality with a decent car roster of cars, inluding the Cavalier and such.

The long awaited update on the 1998 astc for race 07 is here.I have included a readme file where you can see what has changed.There is still stuff to come.You can find what will be added in the next update in the aforementioned readme file.Have fun!!:D

How to get the AL SuperTouring Seasons to work on a dedicated server? Ports have been opened, regular game content works without problem, but when the mod is loaded, nobody can connect.

An update on the WIPs and upcoming content:
1) An update on the copa de las naciones megapack featuring new menu buttons,talent files,general fixes and addon cars
2)The btcc 1991-1993 cars
3)The 2000 cup class of the dtm 1993(waiting for the opel astra)
4)The satcc 1995-1996 and stcc 1999-2000 conversions
5)Updates on some skinpacks
6)The super touring monster pack(will take time)
7)The 1996 natcc
8)The 1996 belgian procar series

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 9.2%