Super Touring 98 Mod

After some research i have found material on some pre supertouring series and i will probably do them.
1)1993-1994 French supertourisme
2)1994 CET
3)1994 satcc
4)1993 campionato italiano superturismo(not sure,there are some really hard skins)

:whistling::whistling: Just need to add the roc competition logo and the stripe over the audi logo on the side.:)
2888.jpg
Race_Steam 2015-12-07 22-24-48-79.jpg

Since the russian st skinpack only has 5 cars i ve thought of adding a few fictional cars to a few drivers from the russian touring car championship of that year to at least double the grid.Like the idea or should i stick with the 5 cars?

Last edited:
just a little observation after fiddling with car physics... rearwing section in the HDC file does make a *vast* difference in terms of handling, so it is not enough to just remove visual wings on pre-94 models; one has to remove them from HDC as well...

Finally reached some logically complete stage with this Astra thingy. It is 90% scratch built although it does depend on Andreas's sounds and a couple minor assets. This is my first attempt at modding ever, and quite possibly the last, seeing as I am just about fed up with this stuff. It does not look as good as I'd like it to, and it does not handle as good, either, and then there is a lot of things that I would have done differently were I to start all over, but I don't think I am too keen on fixing and tweaking it any further (the only exception being if I have forgotten to include something in the zip archive). You have my full blessing to modify or convert it to other games, as long as due credit is given. However, I would not want this addon to prevent more accomplished modders from making their own, perhaps better, implementation of Astra.

http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/RQeviqea/file.html
mk6.jpg mk8-1.jpgmk8-2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Watch party