Super Touring 98 Mod

The wheels on the Mondeo and Cavalier have been resized, the 405 has the new size wheels with a new tyre wall that is not such a low profile as the Mondeo/Cavalier screenshots and matches all the other cars in the mod - these wheels were matched in 3dsimed to Andreas'

Screens show Andreas' wheel alongside the Dymag wheel and both loaded in the same position (pink showing the tread of the Dymag)

The only difference between this and the 405 screesnshot is a different texture used for the tyre wall.

Attachments

• 3DSIMED 2014-09-01 18-53-03-88.jpg
    3DSIMED 2014-09-01 18-53-03-88.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 472
  • 3DSIMED 2014-09-01 18-52-23-43.jpg
    3DSIMED 2014-09-01 18-52-23-43.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation. ;)
I would like to see how is looking Honda Accrord 98 with the proper O.Z Racing rims? Have You already change them? If yes please show her, It will be a pleasure for me :)

Hi all, i am having trouble with the sounds half the cars are quiet and im confused on how to change the files,

secondly is it possible to add more independent teams when you start out would be nice to see others out on track picky i know cheers

I have uploaded the mod as V1.0 now. There is nothing new if you have downloaded the latest updates. Right now I make some tests with a web-based version. It will take a lot of time, so I released v1.0 until then.

can i just say GTR2 modders regrads to using ANY of my skins would you please ask before adding them in the mod please. just found out someone is using my '94 works skins for the GTR2 mod with out asking. they bang on about people not respect there work. yet there doing the same themselves with my skins. im thinking of lifting all my skins so no one can get to them, which i do not want to do.

I haven't used any of your skins or seen them released any where. As for what people use privately, well its not worth getting cut up over, my skins have been used without permission in the past but as far as I'm concerned if people are using them great, I'm happy to share with or without credit.

yeah i know what it was now and a total misunderstanding on my part. i thought a modder of a mod Euro had downloaded had used my skins but it was just him using my skins just to how they looked in the GTR version. feel awful now =(

I actually thought they were your best work so far and wanted to show you how good they looked :) as stated they were not shared or used by anyone :inlove: so lets not take up any more of Andreas's thread........:p

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 184 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 118 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 127 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 76 27.6%
Back