Sell SymProjects Pro-Race 2 display with enclosure UK

Used good condition will sell for £50 posted it has the blue gear LED

This an update of the popular but not available any more Pro-Race display.
You will need the software for this Downloads page
SymProjetcts product page
The main characteristics of the new Pro-Race display are:

• Gear indicator at the center of the display
  • Two 6-digits displays that can be used for lap times (current, best and last lap time), RPM, speed, water/oil temperature and pressure. and more…
  • 15 shift light LEDs.
  • 6 more LEDs to use as warning indicators (flags, traction control, speed limiter, etc…)
  • 20 inputs on the back of the display. Each input can accept a push button, a toggle switch or a rotary switch.
  • Each input has its own dedicated pair of pins, making connection much easier compare to the previous version of the Pro-Race.
  • The Pro-Race is detected by Windows as a Game Controller. This means the connected push buttons, toggle switches and rotary encoders can be used to control the simulator, like with any other game controller.
See a review from Sim Racing Corner Review By Jez

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:
I've got one of these also for sale - was trying (and failed) to print a decent casing for it - my unit is without housing currently. Anyone interested ?

Perhaps Kurvz could take me a scan of the face plate and housing shape ?

I've got one of these also for sale - was trying (and failed) to print a decent casing for it - my unit is without housing currently. Anyone interested ?

Perhaps Kurvz could take me a scan of the face plate and housing shape ?
To be honest, I was going to take it out of the housing and mount it on a wheel. So if Kurvz wants to sell the housing to you and the board to me then I'd be fine with that.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%