Misc Tarmac Retexture for ACU's Interlagos mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sickopaul submitted a new resource:

Tarmac Retexture for ACU's Interlagos mod. - Now the track looks definitely better.

Nothing too special, but in memory of Ayrton I took a step back to this mod and decided it had to live a better life. Just made the tarmac darker to make it look better. Hope you will appreciate.

R.I.P. Ayrton Senna (1960-1994)

AFTER RETEXTURE
View attachment 368947View attachment 368948

BEFORE RETEXTURE
View attachment 368949View attachment 368950

Read more about this resource...

This comment is not directed at sickopal, but the ACU content creator.
Sure wish I could download the track. I've tried over and over and even using different browsers, but I get nothing but misleading pop-up ads, launching other ad windows, etc. Not once have I seen the actual file to download.
I have no idea why anyone would chose these absurd site when trying to share files.

This comment is not directed at sickopal, but the ACU content creator.
Sure wish I could download the track. I've tried over and over and even using different browsers, but I get nothing but misleading pop-up ads, launching other ad windows, etc. Not once have I seen the actual file to download.
I have no idea why anyone would chose these absurd site when trying to share files.
That might not be anything to do with how ACU originally shared the track. Mods get reuploaded and rehosted by random people all the time when a central resource like RD can't be used, and some people actively use sites with annoying ads and pop ups because they generate minuscule amounts of revenue with each download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%