Team BIRDCAGE (MyTeam)

MyTeam Team BIRDCAGE (MyTeam) 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
TB SIm Designs submitted a new resource:

Team BIRDCAGE (MyTeam) - My Team

View attachment 578390

I originally made this for my own personal playthrough of MyTeam, but seeing as the game is new and there are hardly any liveries available at the moment for MyTeam, I thought a few people might enjoy using this.

I don't really have any plans to add any suits/ helmets etc. for this livery. But if this gets a decent reception, I might give it a go.

I plan on doing quite a few more liveries for F1 22, so give me a follow at @TB_Sim_Designs on instagram to...

Read more about this resource...

Can you upload more photos, like from the front, back and halo just for having a better look of the complete livery, also maybe is because of the perspective but i think that maybe there is a logo under the number, for the rest very very good job. And im sure if you end doing the full team package will look great ^^

Can you upload more photos, like from the front, back and halo just for having a better look of the complete livery, also maybe is because of the perspective but i think that maybe there is a logo under the number, for the rest very very good job. And im sure if you end doing the full team package will look great ^^
hey mate, absolutely. I just added 2 extra angles to the original post. let me know if you think i need to add any more angles, and yeah that is a logo underneath the number, and although it was an accident I thought it made the number look kinda nice ahaha. I will change that at some point though.

hey mate, absolutely. I just added 2 extra angles to the original post. let me know if you think i need to add any more angles, and yeah that is a logo underneath the number, and although it was an accident I thought it made the number look kinda nice ahaha. I will change that at some point though.
It looks nice like a relief, and the angles look good, it was for seeing if has sponsors or something on the halo and the rear wing, and to see the number on the front wing better :D

Last edited:
How did you modify the wheel covers? Kinda want to do something like this for my Lotus livery…
hey mate, I extracted the Fom_car_wheel_d.tif texture from the Fom_common.erp and then loaded that into photoshop. The wheel cover is the big black circle in the top left of the extracted texture. once you have painted it, you can just import the fom_car_wheel_d.dds in the fom_common.erp and you should be good to go :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%