F1 2010 That sense of satisfaction...

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I am in my second season, driving for Red Bull and just won a wet, wet, did I say wet race at Suzuka... I qualified 5th and worked my way through the field to pass my nemesis Alonzo in the hairpin for the lead... I then pulled out a 10 seconds lead for the win... I drive with zero assists and with Tire and Fuel Sims turned on, using a wheel... The sense of satisfaction to me is just as fulfilling as winning on the track... I love this game... Thanks Codemasters...

Well done, I bet that champers tasted sweet on the podium!

Never used to like Suzuka much, but actually its a really fun track once you get the hang of it.
Im just up to it in my 1st season actually and its a wet race also - been sidetracked from career games by TTs and onlines - I really should get on with it!

Same here Paul, the TT's have dominated my playing time for a couple of months now..... finally got back to my career earlier this week at Istanbul and although only coming in in 7th (or 8th.. can't remember now.....) I thoroughly enjoyed it.... other cars on the track.. what's all that about *lol*

Congrats on the Suzuka win.. I actually love that track... a real challenge but so good when you get it all right. Haven't tried it on this game yet but have enjoyed it on all the others I have had. What level are you playing at?

(Note to self... remember that Xbox Live Gold membership this weekend!!!)

Thanks guys... I am driving on Expert level, so the win was very sweet...

I have found that once I moved to expert level with zero assists, it is a completely different game where car setup is the key... I do think that the game is messing with me though in that during practice for this race I could never place higher than 11th... Then in Q3 was able to sneak in a fast lap and take P5 for the start... During the race I was at least .5 second faster than the AI through the S's, which is where I was able to close on cars ahead and set them up for the pass going into the hairpin...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%