The biggest joke ever in Formula 1.

"It is very naive to think that F1 drivers are anything but the "privileged elite" born with a silver spoon in their mouth""

He cannot have heard about Hamilton for example. The only reason (apart from his talent) Hamilton is in F1 is thanks to his father and family.
Working something like three jobs to pay for everything.

I can´t even imagine how it was for guys like Alonso who really had to fight to get into F1.
Webber aswell, these guys had to work hard to get to F1. I don't think this guy actually knows much history about the sport and just how hard it has been to get into. Ohwell if it happens should be entertaining.

I think his mind is stuck in 50s and 60s when you were able to buy the car from manufacturer and race as a privateer and still have a realistic chance for points or even a podium finish no matter what car you drive or experience you have.

He probably though "When I grow older and get some money I will race in F1". Well...he thinks that time is coming :)

...with God all things are possible... He probably got inspiration from Ayrton Senna as he was also very religious, well it helped Senna at least until 1994.05.01. :( (Forgive me for putting Senna here).

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%