I'm very much glad for the change in tone here to something brighter and exuberant, 90's arcade style, instead of unfittingly grimdark. That being said, I'm not sure the sea and air appeal to me and there's still zero chance of me roping my friends into any sort of racing MMO (I genuinely could not get a single person to try the first The Crew when it was completely free), so I'm not sure I can personally get any mileage from it, but I do hope it lives up to being something pure and joyful and fun.

• Deleted member 99238

This is some kind of dream addict. :confused:

Yeah, this looks like a massive improvement over The Crew 1. God I hated that game, even though I played through all of it.

Everyone I've spoken to that had an appointment with Ubisoft at E3 said this is massively better than the first one.

I'll remind everyone that Watch_Dogs 1 was a mess but Watch_Dogs 2 was actually a very good game that unfortunately sold poorly because of the tainted franchise it was attached to.

The Crew 2 - 1.jpg The Crew 2 - 2.jpg The Crew 2 - 3.jpg The Crew 2 - 4.jpg The Crew 2 - 5.jpg The Crew 2 - 6.jpg
Much anticipated arcade action driving game The Crew 2 confirms late June release and official Harley Davidson licence!

Confirmed as coming to both console and PC on the new date of June 29th, The Crew 2 looks set fair to be one of the more spectacular and diverse driving games to release during 2018, not least due to both the large scale open world environment and the inclusion of vehicles on both land, sea and air - now including Harley Davidson motorcycles!

Announced back in 2017 to great surprise within the gaming community, the new sequel to the popular The Crew driving game was intended for an early 2018 public release, since delayed to an undisclosed date in the second quarter of 2018. After a period of silence from developers Ubisoft, it has now been confirmed that June 29th will be the official public release date for both console and PC versions of the title, with early access available to players who own certain versions of game.

Speaking of special editions, alongside the new release date comes news of a licence deal with legendary big bike manufacturer Harley Davidson, introducing the 2017 Harley Davidson Iron 883 to the game as a special bonus to players who pre-order the title on the run up to public release this June 29th.

What will a Harley look like in The Crew 2? Check out the trailer below to find out:

The Crew 2 releases for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC June 29th 2018.

For more news and discussions around the upcoming The Crew 2, head over to our new The Crew 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment, joining in with your fellow community members discussing this exciting new driving game.

Looking forward to The Crew 2? Does this type of game appeal to you? What are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Ubisoft have in terms of sales and post support been smashing it recently with ridiculous amounts of content. I really hope this continues that trend. Crew 1 came out during the ubisoft slump but they have shown massive improvements. I dont expect it to be a sim, I just want a ton of content

I play it from time to time to stress out a bit.. I like it as an arcade game, gave me similar feeling like TDU2 but somehow graphics looked very cartoonish to me on that video.

Let's see if they're gonna gift it like the first game :))

• Deleted member 197115

Looks like fun to full around with from the couch.

well, if it drives well then it could be fun, the original crew wasn't bad, but I didn't like the visual style, this time the visuals look great, so if it's at least as good as last time, this should be a fun game

Nice, so they released several very expensive DLCs and shortly even a second part but never cared to fix this one game-breaking bug which existed since day one? There's an 30 or 40 pages topic in the support forum but nobody at Ubisoft cares. I'll never ever buy again any game by them and would advise you to do the same.

Not exactly a race sim.
Maybe some news about Elite Dangerous Horizons could appear here too?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 19 8.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.7%