Cars The Need For Speed

support for working odometer? (as in kunos m3 e30 via CSP) (I know your answer: I wouldn't care less) :p
but when you try a car with most of the dashboard lights working, like e brake indicator, ABS or TC, odometer.. you get really blown away. Of course if physics or 3d model sucks it's not worth but here is not the case

Oh I forgot the speedo would be in Imperial rather than metric because NFS was US cars. Nice touch.
At 67,000 miles, that nice old air-cooled 6 is just about broken in properly. :)

support for working odometer? (as in kunos m3 e30 via CSP) (I know your answer: I wouldn't care less) :p
but when you try a car with most of the dashboard lights working, like e brake indicator, ABS or TC, odometer.. you get really blown away. Of course if physics or 3d model sucks it's not worth but here is not the case
NO.

After some minor adjustments everything looked good so started with the detailing process. Door panels first, to make sure everything fits together nicely.

View attachment 321909
View attachment 321910
she's one hot mama for sure!
And every day you treat us with new visuals, and it's pleasing the eyes, and i'd like to thank you for that!

i was wondering, since you model a lot of cars all year(s) long, do you see yourself improving ? Would you say for example you learnt new technique since the diablo, and you find this 993 even more well done ?
Or is it all a very well oiled machine, and you apply the same workflow ?

she's one hot mama for sure!
And every day you treat us with new visuals, and it's pleasing the eyes, and i'd like to thank you for that!

i was wondering, since you model a lot of cars all year(s) long, do you see yourself improving ? Would you say for example you learnt new technique since the diablo, and you find this 993 even more well done ?
Or is it all a very well oiled machine, and you apply the same workflow ?
Thanks! what's up with the Singer in the meantime?
In regards to your question, yes, I'm always picking up something new, even if the workflow is basically the same, I try to find easier and more effective ways to do it. Either by simply discovering a new tool or learning about a new script or whatever helps making the process easier and more precise to avoid spending time fixing errors later.
There's also a constant refinement process in the modeling stages, so yeah, I can safely say this 993 would end up being much better done than previous models.

Switches, knobs, buttons...

screenshot041.jpg

screenshot043.jpg

screenshot044.jpg

Ok, I have the retractable spoiler implemented (thanks Arch, for the base code) and I've gone ahead and made it a setup menu option so you can lock it up, down, or leave it in dynamic mode. At this point there's nothing left to do on my end except fiddle with the files and break stuff. :unsure:

I've been watching this one with interest for a while.
(https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/porsche/911carrera/993-series/?sort=~Price)
AUS $73,000 auto. (yes, I'd prefer manual but they cost $125,000+)

Looks lovely doesn't it? :cool:
Why the low price when they normally go for $99,000+?
Read the fine print and it says it was a repairable write off. :confused:
No idea of the extent of previous damage but it looks tip top.
Would it drive down the road ok? Who knows! :roflmao:
Untitled.jpg

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 294 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back