The W.I.P Thread

Looks perfect now.. Thanks for the fix..
I Was not at all happy with the RedBull wheel it looked like a joke I have just made 1 or 2 changes:thumbsup:
2013 RedBull F1 Wheel By , SimTex-Designs.jpg

How's it going with ultimate realizm 2014? I'm really excited about and waiting for it :)
I was going to add all this wheel pack with the psds but it was over 4.5gb so going to add this wheel pack now and take out all the psd files and upload the ultimate realizm mod maybe at the weekend not too sure yet , have not played a racing game all xmas so going to have some fun now:thumbsup:

Im working mod for F1 2013. Marcieelo fictional ferrari 2013 helmet. Replace gen_08 :) Work in Progress. t will probably be finished in March, now I have a lot of work

Attachments

• $RF5OYWM.jpg
    $RF5OYWM.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 411
WIP new project : BR Petrobras Mercedes Williams F1 Team DHD
Here are some preview:
The 4th pics contain preview about Williams new driver next year :). (Massa)
I'm quite interested in this project so i will make it a full team pack and try to finish it by start of Januar:)
qkn3.jpg

2qo5.jpg

ooy3.jpg

h269.jpg
This work is Great!
When can you release this?

Fictional Sauber C33 2014
The whole car's paint is changed to black instead of grey. Also changed the red stripe to blue color representing the Telmex.
Car numbers adjusted to 21 and 99 by official driver number choices. Included "Sutil" name on the car too as well as his flag.
Hope you like it :sneaky:
I won't make anymore teampack as the revealing of the real cars is at the end of month and in the beginning of Februar.
So I will only upload cars only. I will think about doing a fictional Mercedes too. Who knows. Or maybe a Ferrari.
Thanks for @Wilmer Chavez buddy for this amazing render. Thank you, really appreciate it :thumbsup:

Added Medion logo on the cockpit side instead of telmex as Sutil's sponsor is Medion. Replaced NEC logo on the nose side with alpinestar logo. Also added ferrari logo on the side instead of claro logo. And added Capri-sun logo on the nose , below the claro logo.
And the ferrari text under the ferrari logo too. Also changed numbers but I already mentioned that.

lckj.png

Last edited:
The whole car's paint is changed to black instead of grey. Also changed the red stripe to blue color representing the Telmex.
Car numbers adjusted to 21 and 99 by official driver number choices. Included "Sutil" name on the car too as well as his flag.
I won't make anymore teampack as the revealing of the real cars is at the end of month and in the beginning of Februar.
So I will only upload cars only. I will think about doing a fictional Mercedes too. Who knows. Or maybe a Ferrari.
Thanks for @Wilmer Chavez buddy for this amazing render. Thank you, really appreciate it :thumbsup:

Added Medion logo on the cockpit side instead of telmex as Sutil's sponsor is Medion. Replaced NEC logo on the nose side with alpinestar logo. Also added ferrari logo on the side instead of claro logo. And added Capri-sun logo on the nose , below the claro logo.
And the ferrari text under the ferrari logo too. Also changed numbers but I already mentioned that.

lckj.png
this one is cool too!
Keep it up w1n1x!

lckj.png
Photoshop CC Does nice renders have the right settings:thumbsup: This is just Codies standard skin.
Untitled-1.jpg

I've been trying to create a 2000-2002 R8 LMP Audi Sport Team Joest inspired F1 car for awhile now and this is what I've come up with. Looking at the picture you can probably tell that it's at an extremely low resolution (created at the low 2048x2048 resolution). My PC is only capable of playing F1 2013 on low settings at 800x600 resolution. I also am limited to Paint.net because I don't have and can't afford Photoshop and don't know anything about this Keyshot program I've seen mentioned on this site. I thought I would post this just in case there is anybody that is not playing at full HD that would be interested in something a little different.

Attachments

• Audi.jpg
    Audi.jpg
    680.9 KB · Views: 503
I've been trying to create a 2000-2002 R8 LMP Audi Sport Team Joest inspired F1 car for awhile now and this is what I've come up with. Looking at the picture you can probably tell that it's at an extremely low resolution (created at the low 2048x2048 resolution). My PC is only capable of playing F1 2013 on low settings at 800x600 resolution. I also am limited to Paint.net because I don't have and can't afford Photoshop and don't know anything about this Keyshot program I've seen mentioned on this site. I thought I would post this just in case there is anybody that is not playing at full HD that would be interested in something a little different.
What graphics are you running 800x600 is really low res for F1 , ?

What graphics are you running 800x600 is really low res for F1 , ?

I'm running a system with an Intel Core 2 Duo e6750 processor and a Nvidia 8800GTS 512mb graphics card. Pretty close to the bare minimum required specifications. Loading Hans Pohle's upload of the McLaren Cosworth brings my PC to it's knees. I've just overclocked the processor to 3.2GHz and found an identical graphics card for $30 to attempt SLI, but my budget won't allow for any more updates at this point unfortunately.

Reactions: CC
Nice work, being a canadian (French Canadian) I like the fact that yoiu have added Bonbardier as a sponsor to the other Canadian (but not so successful nowadays) sponsorship of BlackBerry. Not sure where you took this idea, but I support. Many years back during tho year of EA Sport Formula 1 Series a created a Bombardier all Canadian sponsorships team (Molson Canadian, Petro Canada, Bonbardiier, etc) power by a Rotax engine and inspired by the livery of the Minardi F1 1997 (Yellow, Black and White, the colours of Bombardier in those years) and removing the Blue fro the Mild Seven sponsor.

Why are you using blue for Petronas, when their color is a teal green? I would also suggest to increase the size of the Bombardier logo so it is more prominent.

Also TAG (Technique D'Avant Garde) is a sponsor and also shareholder of McLaren, so I'm not sure if it fits well with Mercedes.

Regards,
F1Canuck

Nice work, being a canadian (French Canadian) I like the fact that yoiu have added Bonbardier as a sponsor to the other Canadian (but not so successful nowadays) sponsorship of BlackBerry. Not sure where you took this idea, but I support. Many years back during tho year of EA Sport Formula 1 Series a created a Bombardier all Canadian sponsorships team (Molson Canadian, Petro Canada, Bonbardiier, etc) power by a Rotax engine and inspired by the livery of the Minardi F1 1997 (Yellow, Black and White, the colours of Bombardier in those years) and removing the Blue fro the Mild Seven sponsor.

Why are you using blue for Petronas, when their color is a teal green? I would also suggest to increase the size of the Bombardier logo so it is more prominent.

Also TAG (Technique D'Avant Garde) is a sponsor and also shareholder of McLaren, so I'm not sure if it fits well with Mercedes.

Regards,
F1Canuck
its not finished I started it last month to add to my realizm mod but thats not getting finished as of yet ,
But the blackberry logo is standard to the original skin:thumbsup:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back