The W.I.P Thread

:sneaky:

w97t.jpg
Absolutely fantastic and brilliant job!!!
I will hope ....please release it...:ninja:

Last edited:
With my current mod: 1976 Ferrari 312T grand prix/ quick race [Enabled]

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/1976-ferrari-312t-grand-prix-quick-race-enabled.75417/

I had an idea of a alternate mod that is:

The Lauda vs Hunt mod!

But to do this it will require:
A 1976 mclaren Livery
And the Multi livery mod,
And everything else i will try and put together myself (database)

And my question is does this sound possible???

[Note] i will not be able to create the 1976 mclaren livery...
So i would need one of you to create it, if possible that is

With my current mod: 1976 Ferrari 312T grand prix/ quick race [Enabled]

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/1976-ferrari-312t-grand-prix-quick-race-enabled.75417/

I had an idea of a alternate mod that is:

The Lauda vs Hunt mod!

But to do this it will require:
A 1976 mclaren Livery
And the Multi livery mod,
And everything else i will try and put together myself (database)

And my question is does this sound possible???

[Note] i will not be able to create the 1976 mclaren livery...
So i would need one of you to create it, if possible that is
I think it could be possible because 1976 Ferrari livery seems to be easier to mod... howevere it's an hard work

I think it could be possible because 1976 Ferrari livery seems to be easier to mod... howevere it's an hard work
Yeah i know and ive tried to work out how to use the livery editor, but im hopeless on trying to use it, thats why i would like someone that is already good at making these skins, so that we can make a brilliant mod :)

Yeah i know and ive tried to work out how to use the livery editor, but im hopeless on trying to use it, thats why i would like someone that is already good at making these skins, so that we can make a brilliant mod :)
But the only problem is that it will be impossible to have 2 different car models for the same team!
so what that means is that the mclaren model will have the Ferrari shape car model :thumbsdown:

wont be easy to do, how many we got now? 3 different brand ? with this one you made
There are differences within a single brand.

Vettel has different top vents and rear fin to Hamiltons helmet, Webber doesn't have a rear fin at all I think.

Massa has a different Schuberth helmet model to Alonsos version.
So on and so on. So there will be a lot of different helmet models to do.

At a guess around 8 or nine, and then there is the bespoke one.....which luckily is last years model.

There are differences within a single brand.

Vettel has different top vents and rear fin to Hamiltons helmet, Webber doesn't have a rear fin at all I think.

Massa has a different Schuberth helmet model to Alonsos version.
So on and so on. So there will be a lot of different helmet models to do.

At a guess around 8 or nine, and then there is the bespoke one.....which luckily is last years model.

Holy crap, seriously, ouch, take your time, dont rush on it

Incredible Vlas.

I can't find a picture...saw it on TV in the race...closest I can find is in the korean video.
http://www.formula1.com/video/race_edits/
Spanish GP: 1.42 on the lotus...pic below

Uploaded with ImageShack.com
[/quote]

Ok thank you!
the ferrari tire got very ugly hehehehe! I'll put brake marks on one or two of the tires from medium, hard, soft and super soft, this time, maybe in the hard tires, I'll see what I do here!

Looking forward to your mod again, Vlas ! Always a pleasure to see ! Just one question, is your tyre wear mod a graphics-only mod or will you actually try to fix the terrible tyre wear Codies added in the game too ?

only part of the graph even for now, I'm not very well of the kidneys, so I will not catch is so much to do at the moment, only make this new version, together with the classics, which not even I played right yet hehehe

Kimis Bell nearly complete....showing Suplas Arai skin.

Rear fin is transparent as I didn't alter the skin at all, and the 2012 texture doesn't convert onto the 2013 driver model helmet.

But gives you an idea.

0hj0.jpg

Still working on trying to map the visor deflectors....having a lot of trouble with those, may abandon the idea of trying to convert that bit of the helmet model.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.8%