The W.I.P Thread

Somebody please F****** shoot me now!!

Every single driver has a different helmet model.....none of them are the same!!

Vettels helmet is different to Hamilton, whos is different to Button, different to Perex, different to Webber, and so on....and those are just the Arai lids. FFS codemasters just make the helmets available next time will ya!! It'll be Christmas before I finsh all this re-mapping!!

:mad:

:cautious:
That is a bad news :(

... However could you create now a template car model?

LG, F1 and Rolex OSD ?

osd.jpg

I'm trying to mod by myself McLaren 1988 and Ayrton Senna over the Lotus t100 1988. I have files ready, but someone more expert maybe can fix the eventual mistakes.

I've found in the database some DLC content that can maybe be unlocked (I have Skidrow version). And most important in the database there is already reference to both Ayrton Senna and McLaren 1988. Is already been done by Codemasters?!?

btw I will show you some pics and I can link the files to mod if you want. Thanks

You know what, thats why i'm a bit piss off of Codies with the new layout of skin, imagine what we can do like mod if we got proper skin layout ;(.

Anyway a great job :) for this lovely Ferrari

This is just the standard in game skin. I have done nothing to it.............................yet! :whistling:

I'm trying to mod by myself McLaren 1988 and Ayrton Senna over the Lotus t100 1988. I have files ready, but someone more expert maybe can fix the eventual mistakes.

I've found in the database some DLC content that can maybe be unlocked (I have Skidrow version). And most important in the database there is already reference to both Ayrton Senna and McLaren 1988. Is already been done by Codemasters?!?

btw I will show you some pics and I can link the files to mod if you want. Thanks
in the database editor where have you find it?

I condone piracy, because is the real engine in game business. You spend 60 euro on this crap, you are crazy... have you heard engine sound? They ask money and they don't care about their customer. I solved the pc issue for laptops in F1 2012 and they spent 2 months before making a single patch. They closed F1 online the game when all was ok. They are sharks, and I'm a pirate after all.

@pitti59

There are several DLC unlock option that I can check. And in the database you can clearly see strings like 88_mclaren_ and Ron Dennis, Ayrton Senna. I believe Codemasters is going to make 2 DLC along the year, or maybe they already created content which is hidden at the moment. I have to see.

Somebody please F****** shoot me now!!

Every single driver has a different helmet model.....none of them are the same!!

Vettels helmet is different to Hamilton, whos is different to Button, different to Perex, different to Webber, and so on....and those are just the Arai lids. FFS codemasters just make the helmets available next time will ya!! It'll be Christmas before I finsh all this re-mapping!!

:cautious:

You can do it! Codemasters aren't going to get the better of you.

Stick two fingers up to them by creating all the helmet models and car model, meaning the community can produce better helmet textures than they can and then some mega skins yourself.

I condone piracy, because is the real engine in game business. You spend 60 euro on this crap, you are crazy... have you heard engine sound? They ask money and they don't care about their customer. I solved the pc issue for laptops in F1 2012 and they spent 2 months before making a single patch. They closed F1 online the game when all was ok. They are sharks, and I'm a pirate after all.

@pitti59

There are several DLC unlock option that I can check. And in the database you can clearly see strings like 88_mclaren_ and Ron Dennis, Ayrton Senna. I believe Codemasters is going to make 2 DLC along the year, or maybe they already created content which is hidden at the moment. I have to see.

uuumm i don't think the cars will be become DLC ^^ well the cars are in the database but somehow they didn't make it in the game ^^ why is really easy because i think they don't get any licenses for that ^^

uuumm i don't think the cars will be become DLC ^^ well the cars are in the database but somehow they didn't make it in the game ^^ why is really easy because i think they don't get any licenses for that ^^

They might did not get the licenses for some of it before the deadline, but they could make cars and maybe even circuits available (probably you have to pay for them), along the year.
By that time the lincenses could be earned, and adding some extra cars and circuits can be an extra income for Codemasters.

Offtopic but relevant to the subject:
I actually hope for some real classic circuits like Zandvoort, Osterreichring, Long Beach, Kyalami etc.
I mean, what "real" classic circuit did we get? Only Branch Hatch, but that circuit didn't really chance over the years. Imola has the Tamburello chicane, Estoril ... well really, is that a classic circuit.... and Jerez isn't such a classic as well I think. Circuits like Zandvoort and Osterreichring are the real classics, I miss those. And well, we got the Niki Lauda Ferrari, so why no Nordschleife? That would be amazing, we could even drive the 2013 cars on that track, could be interesting !

Last edited:

@pitti59

F1 2013 is not CRAP.It is a GREAT RACING GAME.60 € is nothing for this game

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 248 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 197 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 137 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.3%
  • At a friends house