The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I do love this seat with that space age headrest assembly which was available in chrome finish with BMW Individual to heighten the drama of the pillar-less design even more. 90s at its best.

JtHqb8v.png

e12LYKC.png

O6EbsgV.png

some wheels !
EDIT : AND mirrors !

uOleQlK.png

I do love this seat with that space age headrest assembly which was available in chrome finish with BMW Individual to heighten the drama of the pillar-less design even more. 90s at its best.

JtHqb8v.png

e12LYKC.png

O6EbsgV.png
Damn you are going full throttle on that !
Great job my friend !

Last edited:
FDxtNm5.png

I was struggling with the correct lines to use as anchor points on the side bolsters...walking out on the terrace and checking my standard E46 summer chairs helped me tremendously - not that I thought about that until it was almost done :D.

This is going to be the sports seat, the comfort ones which were optional will be a trimmed down version without the extending front part.

R5Y28Rj.png

They currently sit slightly too far off center but I'll do the adjustment when I finalize the center console and door panels...

foCdB8S.png

Those headrest assemblies give it quite the look even now...

xXD5z9g.png

Last edited:
I have played a bit with a Lidar point cloud of busy city, Gold Cost - Australia. Thats madness lol Even for such a little circuit, there are 10 million tris lol so much effort to proceed it for the mesh.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 194 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 124 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 132 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 56 19.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.4%
Back